A bread machine, often known as a bread maker, is a home equipment that is used to make bread from the necessary ingredients. It is usually made up of a bread pan with built-in paddles that is placed in the center of a tiny oven. Distinct types of dough require different functionalities in bread maker machines. New bread maker machines may make white bread, European-style bread, whole grain bread, and dough. Bread machines also include timers that allow them to run without the need for a user, and some high-end versions even allow users to set bespoke bread-making cycles. The majority of bread makers sold in the early twenty-first century had vertical pans, with some having horizontal pans, however horizontal pan bread makers have become just as popular as vertical pan bread makers in recent years. Because the entire bulk of dough is on the paddle when it kneads the dough on the edges of the loaf pan, vertical loaf machines require high-powered motors. Horizontal pan bread makers are more cost effective than vertical loaf bread makers, hence manufacturers choose to create these.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Consumer electronics sales and the industry's future outlook have already been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. People's preferences have switched to vital items, hence non-essential household products have seen a major reduction in sales.
- As stores close and demand in the market declines, manufacturing of such things comes to a standstill. Logistics services are also harmed as a result of the mobility restrictions, resulting in a supply shortfall in the market if necessary.
- People remain at home due to lockdown and can surf the internet for such things, hence the online presence of such products may expand as expected. As a result, the market may receive a lift.
Top Impacting Factors
Since the previous few years, the bread maker market has been primarily driven by an increase in disposable income. Strong economic growth in emerging countries, as well as more employment options for women, has resulted in an increase in discretionary income.
Furthermore, the expanding working class, particularly working women, and the rise of nuclear families, combined with hectic lifestyles, are among the primary drivers driving the bread maker industry forward. Consumers prefer home-cooked food to store-bought food since the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Because more people are baking their own bread at home, the need for bread makers is projected to rise in the future years. Smart bread makers are the most recent opportunities in the bread maker market.
Automated programming are available in the recently designed smart bread makers. Fully configurable bread-baking programs allow users to bake bread exactly how they want it.
Each grain's flour has distinct qualities, necessitating varied baking and rising times. Smart bread makers can help with this, hence the market for smart bread makers is expected to develop throughout the projected period.
Kitchen appliance innovation and development
- The need for automatic bread machines has increased as the desire for home automation has grown, as these items can make more healthful and hygienic bread. Demand for the goods has grown as disposable income has increased. During the projected period, technological advancements and the presence of sensors in machines are expected to drive the market.
- Small appliances, personal care goods, and health and beauty goods are all manufactured by Conair Corporation for both professionals and customers. Cuisinart, Waring, Rusk, Jheri Redding, Babyliss, Scunci, Allegro, Interplak, Travelsmart, Conair Hospitality, Conair Pet, and Pollenex are among the company's many brands.
- Panasonic Manufacturer, previously Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., is a multinational electronics corporation based in Osaka, Japan. The company's operations are divided into two categories: consumer and business. Home entertainment, air conditioners, mobile phones, cameras & camcorders, home appliances, and beauty care are included in the consumer part, while company segregation is included in the business sector.
- Consumers can now purchase an automated bread maker because to increased health consciousness and disposable income. Because people are becoming more aware of the benefits of homemade products, they opt to acquire bread machines. With the rise of adulteration in food goods, consumers today seek to eat healthier. Consumers choose to bake their own bread rather than buy it from the store due to changes in their lifestyles. Bread, buns, patties, pastries, and cakes can all be made with an automatic bread maker.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the household bread machine industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the household bread machine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the household bread machine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed household bread machine market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the household bread machine market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Household Bread Machine" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Household Bread Machine" Market?A
Household Bread Machine Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Sana Products S.R.L, Breville Group Ltd., Zojirushi Corp., Panasonic Corp, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, Cuisinart, Newell Brands Inc, Siroca Inc, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., NACCO Industries, Inc.