Bath shower screens are glass panels that prevent a disastrous flood from occurring when you use your combination bath and shower. They are, in our opinion, more attractive and easier to clean than shower curtains, making them our first option for bathroom puddle preventers. Bath shower screens are normally attached to the wall with a hinge mechanism. They're normally made of glass with varied degrees of thickness, and they can come with extra features like handles to make your pre-caffeine morning shower a little less dangerous. These shower screens help to maximize bathroom space while also making bathrooms look sophisticated and stylish. Shower screens come in a number of styles, sizes, panel formations, and shapes to properly fit bathrooms and give them a premium look. They also aid in the preservation of bathroom cleanliness and dryness. Anti-slip material is used in industry innovations, making it easier to clean and skid-proof. The rapid rise of the real estate business, as well as an increase in bathroom renovations, are driving the shower screen market forward.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The global lockdown induced by the COVID-19 outbreak resulted in the closure of many production plants in several countries. Due to a manpower scarcity, the volume of manufacturing has shrunk, affecting revenue and growth in the shower screen industry.
- Because distribution outlets like sanitary ware showrooms had to close during the lockout, the supply chain was affected. This has an effect on market sales growth.
- The building industry, which has already been damaged, has experienced a significant decline in demand since prior investments have failed to pay off and are no longer accessible for fresh finance.
Top Impacting Factors
- The shower screen market is boosted by rapid growth in the real estate industry, luxury hotels, spas, penthouses, home remodeling, tourism, demand for luxurious hotel bathrooms, and brand recognition for high-end items.
- The significant obstacles, however, are the availability of low-cost alternative materials and faulty installation and maintenance of glass screens and walls.
- Leading market companies, on the other hand, are focusing on the improvement and creation of better shower screens that can seem premium and are easy to maintain.
- The growth of luxury hotel chains around the world, as well as people's increased spending on modern interior design and bathroom accessory renovations, are the primary drivers of the shower screen market.
- Downstream buyers, supply chains, and sourcing methodologies have all been assessed to provide a comprehensive and top-to-bottom view of the market.
New product launches to flourish the market
Leading market companies have developed new technologies and developments in shower screens to prevent internal glass defects. Leading industry competitors have released new items with premium materials that are sturdy. DUKA, for example, believes in developing new goods for the market and is trying to change the shape and size of shower screens to meet the needs and requirements of users.
Shower screens come in a variety of patterns, shapes, and other features nowadays. Consumers are improving their bathroom design on a daily basis, offering manufacturers the option to design certain types of glass screens in response to consumer demand. There are various screen types available, including single screen, double screen, and folding screen.
The shower screen market is driven by the growing real estate and hospitality industries. Consumers are drawn to the most recent bathroom décor styles and trends. They are willing to pay a premium for restrooms with shower screens. Consumers like features such as adjustable, folding, and sliding shower screens.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the household shower screen industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the household shower screen market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the household shower screen market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed household shower screen market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the household shower screen market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Household Shower Screen" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Household Shower Screen" Market?
Household Shower Screen Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
KERMI, Twyford Bathrooms., Roman, Megius SpA, ROCA, Matki showering, San Swiss, DUKA, DreamLine, Majestic Showers, Calibe, COLACRIL, NOVELLINI