Household wipes are the products used for cleaning the household goods and appliances. The household wipes are used to clean and disinfect every corner of the home, from kitchen and bathroom, to hard floors, appliances, and more.
The ease and convenience, which a household wipe provides is the major driving factor for the market growth. Household wipes obviate the need for the use of separate wet and dry combinations in cleaning tasks. The household cleaning wipes market is stable, despite the changes in economy. The companies aim on consumers who are willing to pay a bit more to invest in a top-quality cleaner that is projected to prolong the life of their investment. The major restraint for the global household market is the high cost and the fragmented nature of the market. However, the cost of the household wipes product restraints the growth of the household wipes market.
The household wipes market is segmented on the basis of product types, distribution channel, and geography. The segmentation for product types include kitchen and bathroom wipes, floor wipes, wood and laminate wipes, and glass and stainless steel wipes. Based on distribution channel, it is divided into online platform, departmental stores, and supermarkets. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in household market include S. C. Johnson & Son (U.S.), Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (U.S.), the Clorox Company (U.S.), Weiman Products, LLC (U.S.), Method Products, pbc. (U.S.), Colgate-Palmolive Company (U.S.), Procter & Gamble (U.S.), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (UK), Amway (U.S.), and 3M Company (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the household wipes market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Household Wipes Market Key Segmentation
By Product Type
- Kitchen and Bathroom Wipes
- Floor Wipes
- Wood and Laminate Wipes
- Glass and Stainless Steel Wipes
By Distribution Channel
- Online Platform
- Departmental Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- S. C. Johnson & Son (U.S.)
- Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (U.S.)
- Clorox Company (U.S.)
- Weiman Products, LLC (U.S.)
- Method Products, pbc. (U.S.)
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (U.S.)
- Procter & Gamble (U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (UK)
- Amway (U.S.)
- 3M Company (U.S.)