A Huber needle is defined as a hollow long needle with a tip which can go through silicone septum as well as through skin during chemotherapy. Huber needles are used in lap-band adjustments, dialysis, blood transfusions, and intravenous cancer treatments. Huber needles are of different lengths and are used according to application. It is very important that the Huber needles used by doctors are of proper size, it might induce pain due to wrong size of the needle. Huber needle is used in the intravenous chemotherapy for giving drugs and blood supply in order to prevent infections. The needle guards and plastic wings on the Huber needle prevent causes of injury. These needles are easily disposable and due to this these are considered as friendly services and of excellent product quality.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has created an economic crisis along with a health care crisis. COVID-19 pandemic has stretched healthcare system worldwide, developed countries are expected to cause economic recession. The COVID-19 pandemic has an adverse impact on the healthcare system, resulting in 50% to 70% drop in revenue from March. Many small hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, have been forced to shut their operations. As a result of social distancing and localized curfews have resulted in delayed elective surgical procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a hiatus in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The accessibility of quality chemotherapy treatment is increasing globally and this is impacting the market growth. Increase smoking habits, unhealthy lifestyle and physical inactivity life are the factors driving the growth of market. Increasing prevalence of cancer cases would drive the overall Huber needles market growth further increasing number of patients opting chemotherapy. Also, there is increase in the demand of medical devices and equipment used in chemotherapy which is would drive the market. Huber needles are very helpful in treatment of intravenous cancer and in blood transfusion which is driving the growth.
Increase in obesity and chronic renal diseases among people is the major factor driving the growth of the Huber needle. Government regulations regarding ensuring patient safety and reduction in needle stick injuries are the factors accelerating the growth. High cost of needles and the lack of modifications are factors restraining the growth. Huber needles are of two types including curved and straight. Straight needles are used in short procedures. And curved Huber needles are used to deliver medications, nutritional fluids and in chemotherapy. The number of people suffering from cancer and deadly diseases is increasing which cause use of Huber needles in the delivery of medication fluids which is driving the market of global Huber needles.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Huber needles market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Huber needles market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the Huber needles market.
- The report provides a detailed global Huber needles market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Huber needles market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the Huber needles market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the Huber needles market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the Huber needles market?
- What can be the challenges for the Huber needles market in future?
- What are the projections for the future that will help in taking further strategic steps?
Huber Needles Market Report Highlights
By End user
Key Market Players
Medsurg and Novo Nordsik, Smiths Medical, Thiebaud S.A.S., Vygon S.A., NIPRO Medical Corporations, AngioDynamics, Exel International, B. Braun Medical Inc., Baxter International Inc., C.R. Bard