A placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, thermo-regulation, waste elimination, and gas exchange through the mothers blood supply. In addition, it aids in fighting against internal infection and produces hormones to support pregnancy. This placenta is further hydrolyzed and is used for a variety of applications as it has lactogenic, luteotropic, and growth-promoting action, and prevents maternal insulin action during pregnancy.
The increased use of placental protein in cosmetic products as well as in medications to treat menopause problems will drive the market growth. However, prolonged use of placental protein may cause skin dryness, thus impeding the market growth. Moreover, the increase in R&D investments in healthcare sector coupled with the introduction of human placental protein in pseudo-medicines will create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
Human placental protein market is segmented based on type, applications and geography. Based on type this market is segmented into hydrolyzed human placental protein and others. Further, based on applications this market is segmented into life science, tumor markers, testing/assay validation, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Japan Bio Products GmbH, R&D Systems, Inc., Abcam plc, Clontech Laboratories, Inc., Lee Biosolutions, Inc., Kamiya Biomedical Company, Scripps Laboratories, VWR International, Elabscience Biotechnology Co.,Ltd and Hunan World Well-Being Bio-Tech Co., Ltd. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global human placental protein market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global human placental protein market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these regions.
Human Placental Protein Market Key Segments:
- Hydrolyzed Human Placental Protein
- Life Science
- Tumor Markers
- Testing/Assay Validation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA