Hybrid assistive limb is a powered exoskeleton designed to support and expand the physical abilities of users who are physical disabled. In addition, this device can be used by elderly population for their daily tasks as well as it can also be utilized by workers in critical conditions such as disaster rescue or construction.
Increase in geriatric and disabled population drive the market. However, high cost associated with hybrid assistive limbs impede the growth of the market. Moreover, technological advancements for cost effective products create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global hybrid assistive limb market is segmented based on product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the market is divided into exoskeletons, MPC prosthetics, and assistive robots. Further, based on application, it is classified into stroke, orthopedics, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as AlterG, Inc., Assistive Innovations Corp., BionX Medical Technologies, Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., Chas. A. Blatchford & Sons Ltd. (Endolite), Cyberdyne, Inc., Ekso Bionics, Focal Meditech, Freedom Innovations, LLC, and Hocoma are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global hybrid assistive limb market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which elucidates the prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Hybrid Assistive Limb Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- MPC Prosthetics
- Assistive Robots
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA