Hybrid imaging involves the fusion of two (or more) imaging techniques to form a new technique. By combining the innate advantages of the fused imaging technologies synergistically, a new and more powerful modality comes into being. Some of the hybrid imaging techniques includes Photon Emission Transmission (PET)/Computed Tomography (CT), ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), ultrasound and CT, MRI and CT, and others.
Hybrid imaging technology has the potential to provide one-stop imaging with increased specificity, attenuation, correction, and localization, thus providing more accurate diagnosis.
The hybrid imaging market has witnessed a growing adoption of PET/CT hybrid imaging technology, owing to its advantages such as early diagnosis, accurate disease staging, and effective response to the treatment of chronic conditions such as cancer. Additionally, PET/CT is the gold standard for oncology imaging and the manufacturers are further improving the technological capabilities of hybrid imaging systems. This will further improve the adoption rates worldwide. The restraining factors for the growth of hybrid imaging systems is site accreditation, dearth of skilled professionals, and high costs of imaging systems.
This market is segmented on the basis of technology into X-ray imaging systems, CT scanners, ultrasound systems, MRI systems, and nuclear imaging systems. On the basis of application, the market is divided into oncology, radiology, neurology, and others. Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. A comprehensive competitive analysis of major market players such as Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Atlantis Worldwide, and Amber Diagnostics Inc. has also been provided in this report.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors.
- It provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global hybrid imaging market that helps identify the upcoming market opportunities
- Recent industry trends & developments and future opportunities have also been covered.
- Extensive knowledge about key market players and their strategies has been provided.
- Geographically the world hybrid imaging market has been analyzed for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- A comprehensive analysis of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of this market has been provided.
Hybrid Imaging Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
GE Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Bruker, Amber Diagnostics Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Mediso Ltd., Cubresa Inc., MILabs B.V., Atlantis Worldwide, Philips Healthcare, Fujifilm Visualsonics, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc.