While running, jogging, or trekking, a hydration belt provides a specialized storage solution for water bottles and accessories that may be worn around the waist to keep hands free. The hydration belt fits snugly around an athlete's waist and does not ride up or down as they walk. These belts are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. Everything from water bottles to phones and even money can be stored in them. Hydration belts can be made out of a variety of materials, depending on the manufacturer. Even when the bottles are full with water, the material is normally constructed such that it feels light around the athlete's waist. To save cash and other valuables from getting wet, the outside material is water-resistant. Furthermore, it should be made of breathable, cushioned material that is comfortable on the skin. The majority of hydration belt alternatives are comprised of synthetic material. Although not all fabrics are created equal, the majority of them provide a fair balance of durability and breathability.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The covid-19 epidemic forced a quick lockdown in many regions of the world to prevent the virus from spreading, resulting in the rapid closure of factories, shops, and other businesses. The global market for non-essential products has suffered from a rapid reduction in demand and supply, as well as travel limitations.
- The epidemic has had a substantial negative impact on the economy as a result of less work being done, lower demand, and a shortage of factory workers. Additionally, the travel ban has resulted in a lack of raw materials, halting manufacturing.
- Due to the shutdown, outdoor activities and fitness classes were the first to be impacted. As a result, the drop in hydration belt sales was expected, and it will remain low until things return to normal. People moved their purchasing preferences from non-essential to vital things, slowing the market's growth even more.
- However, as the lockdown has been lifted and vaccination efforts have begun in several nations, work flow has begun to increase, assisting market actors in making a comeback. During the projected period, government regulations and support for economic growth and expanding start-ups are likely to boost the value of the Hydration Belt market.
Top Impacting Factors
The necessity for an active fitness plan is being driven by an increase in workload and changing lifestyles. The market for hydration belts has grown dramatically as a result of rising work pressure in the private sector and increased adoption of fitness wearables.
Marathons are also growing in popularity, with participation open to everyone and not limited to professional athletes. Manufacturers are launching new product lines composed of high-quality textiles in response to increased demand for comfortable and advanced hydration belts.
People are choosing running as a form of physical activity as a result of increased health concerns and hectic work schedules, which is directly driving the market for hydration belts and other running apparel.
Furthermore, increasing online sales of hydration belts is another important driver that is expected to boost the market's growth. The high cost of branded hydration belts, on the other hand, is a major impediment to the market's expansion.
New product launches to flourish the market
- The market for hydration belts is likely to rise rapidly in the coming years, with the expanding popularity of running, hiking, and other adventure sports, as well as increased awareness of the benefits of a physically active lifestyle, serving as important growth drivers. People are choosing running as a form of physical activity as a result of increased health concerns and hectic work schedules, which is directly driving the market for hydration belts and other running apparel.
- The market for hydration belts has been growing in recent years due to technological advancements. As consumers become more conscious of the product's utility and relevance, several qualities such as adjustability, comfort, space, strength, and others play a critical role in this product.
- The Nathan Sports Insulated Trail Mix Plus belt is a fantastic option. It includes two 10-ounce insulated Fire and Ice flasks to keep water colder for longer. For convenient one-handed access, the two flasks are housed in their signature Speed Fit holsters. In addition, the water bottles will not freeze in cold temperatures, as their name implies. This belt is comprised of a delicate monofilament material that can be stretched in multiple directions. As a result, there is less bounce and the fit is more ergonomic.
- AMPHIPOD PROFILE-LITE BREEZE 2. AMPHIPOD PROFILE-LITE BREEZE Amphipod's hydration belt has a big pouch as well as two 10.5 ounce water bottles with Jet Squeeze tops. Furthermore, the belt is designed to be customizable. This implies that you can customize the belt to meet your specific needs. The four-color zippered front pouch is large enough to hold your iPhone and comes in four distinct colours. A flap-covered compartment keeps keys and other small items separate from the main bag. The two compartments work together to provide adequate storage for longer runs.
- These are only a few examples of hydration belts with numerous features; there are many more of this sort of product on the market that are trendy and will thrive in the foreseeable future.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hydration belt industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hydration belt market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the hydration belt market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed hydration belt market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the hydration belt market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Hydration Belt" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Hydration Belt" Market?
Hydration Belt Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Amphipod, Inc, Ultimate Direction, Adalid Gear, Osprey Packs, Inc., FFITTECH, Implus LLC, Salomon S.A.S, CamelBak, URPOWER, Nathan Sports, TREK 'N' RIDE, FITLETIC