Hydraulic Actuator Market Overview:
Global Hydraulic Actuator Market is expected to garner $2.4 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period 2016 - 2022. Hydraulic actuator, also known as hydraulic cylinder and pneumatic cylinder, is integral components of hydraulic systems.
Hydraulic systems are used in various mobile and industrial applications in order to perform a wide variety of tasks. Hydraulic actuators are used in construction, agricultural and mining equipment such as excavators, loaders, trucks, tractors and others. Moreover, hydraulic cylinders are also used in application areas, such as manufacturing, nuclear power plants and others.
Increasing usage of hydraulic systems in mining, construction, and agricultural equipment has supplemented the overall market growth. Technological advancements such as development of electro-hydraulic technology is amongst other factors propelling the demand for pneumatic cylinders. Moreover, the integration of hydraulics with electronics has expanded the usage of hydraulic cylinders in applications areas such as renewable energy. However, high cost of manufacturing and lack of product differentiation of pneumatic cylinders are challenges faced by the players operating in the market.
The hydraulic actuators market is segmented based on product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, hydraulic cylinders are classified as linear and rotary actuators. Based on application, the market is segmented into mobile equipment, industrial, and aviation & others. Sub-segments of mobile equipment comprise construction, oil & gas, metal & mining, agriculture and others. The market is analyzed across geographical regions namely North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK & Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa).
The key players of the market profiled in this report are Flowserve Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Cameron International Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Bosch Rexroth S.A., Pentair Plc., Rotork Plc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, SMC Corporation and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global hydraulic actuator market.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of current and future market status of the global hydraulic actuator market.
- This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current market trend.
- Geographically, the global hydraulic actuator market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the global (RoW).
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global hydraulic actuator market helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS MARKET SEGMENTATION
The hydraulic actuators market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography.
HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS MARKET - BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Linear actuator
- Rotary actuator
HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS MARKET - BY APPLICATION
- Mobile Equipment
- Oil & gas
- Metal & mining
- Aviation and others
HYDRAULIC ACTUATORS MARKET - BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- Flowserve Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Cameron International Corporation
- Rotork Plc
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Eaton Corporation
- Pentair Plc.
- Bosch Rexroth S.A
- Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
- SMC Corporation