A hydraulic hammer is a powerful percussion hammer integrated to an excavator to demolish concrete structures or rocks. It is operated by an auxiliary hydraulic system from the excavator, which is installed with a foot-operated valve for the purpose. In addition, hydraulic hammers are deployed for demolition jobs, where the job is too large for a jackhammer or areas where blasting is not safe due to environmental issues. Hammers, among construction/demolition workers are commonly known as breakers, peckers, hoe rams, or hoe rammers.
The demand for the global hydraulic hammer market is expected to grow with an increase in infrastructural development, such as roads, bridges & tunnels, residential & non-residential buildings, and mining. However, hydraulic hammers have wide applications such as rock breaking, slag breaking, reducing oversize material, concrete breaking & recycling, road construction, sidewalk & curb construction, commercial/selective demolition, underwater applications, site excavation, scaling & tunnel excavation, trenching, and others.
The global hydraulic hammer market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the global hydraulic hammer market is segmented into light duty hydraulic hammer, medium duty hydraulic hammer, and heavy duty hydraulic hammer. Based on end users the market is segmented into construction industry, municipal engineering, mining industry, and metallurgical industry. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Sandvik Mining and Construction, Atlas-Copco (Krupp), Montabert (Joy Global), Furukawa, Soosan, NPK, Toku, EVERDIGM (Hanwoo), MSB, MKB(KONAN), Daemo, Indeco, Italdem, Tabe, Giant, Liboshi, Eddie, Sunward, and Changzhi.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the hydraulic hammer industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing the potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Hydraulic Hammer Market Key Segments:
- Light Duty Hydraulic Hammer
- Medium Duty Hydraulic Hammer
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Hammer
By End-user Industry
- Construction Industry
- Municipal Engineering
- Mining Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Sandvik Mining and Construction
- Atlas Copco (Krupp)
- Montabert (Joy Global)
- EVERDIGM (Hanwoo)