Hydraulic ironworker machine is a tool that is used for cutting, shearing, and bending of metal, steel, and iron pipes. These machines use hydraulic rams, which operate with heavy A.C. electric motor. These machines are made of heavy steel so as to handle the force ranging from 20 to 220 tons that is generated during the use of these tool. A hydraulic ironworker comprises a plate shear, punching machine to punch holes in metal plates, and a coper-notcher. It is mostly used for the fabrication of metals processing industries like aerospace, metallurgy, and construction.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the hydraulic ironworker machine is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from metal processing industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has halted the production of various products in the ironworkers industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of hydraulic ironworkers market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020, and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries, including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is negatively affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends , drivers, and impact analysis
An increasing adoption of hydraulic ironworker machine in the manufacturing industry is driving the demand for hydraulic ironworker machine. Further the technological advancement and automation in industries has increased the demand for the hydraulic ironworker machine in the manufacturing industries. Hydraulic ironworker uses hydraulic rams which uses heavy AC current, thus generates less waste during its operation. Moreover, these tools helps in punching of holes in the heavy metals in the metallurgical industry which drive the market of hydraulic ironworker machine. Industries also use this tool for cutting and bending of iron bars which can be considered as a driver for the hydraulic ironworkers machine market. Asia-Pacific countries such as India and China are rapidly increasing their metal processing industries, which further drives the requirement for the hydraulic ironworker machine. The U.S is one of the largest market share in ironworkers machine in the world. However, the technological barriers in some countries and high cost factor can hamper the growth of the market.
The global hydraulic ironworker machine market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced products can boost the growth of the market. In the past few years, many such products having unique features were launched in the market. In 2019, GEKA a German company launched a new 60 S/SD hydraulic ironworker machine. It is used by metal fabricators and the construction companies for bending operation of iron rods. It has 2 hydraulic cylinders with 5 application such as bending ,notching, shearing, cutting, angle cutting. This is a new generation hydraulic workers machine which is easy to operate and offer cost and energy saving benefits.
High demand from applications :
Now a days manufacturers are producing new products on the basis of interests of the customers. Hydraulic ironworker are used in the fabrication of metals like cutting, shearing and bending of heavy metals.
These tools feature an angle shear operation, bar shear operation, punch control and electric stroke station. Angle shear operation provides an angled or straight cutting of metals while bar shear operation provides only straight cutting application. Hydraulic ironworker are used in punching holes in the metal sheet in the shops, metal processing industries and others. Other applications include notching and bending of angled iron rods and steel plates. Thus, the hydraulic ironworkers machine are used effectively in metal processing industries and are energy efficient.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hydraulic ironworker machine market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hydraulic ironworker machine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the hydraulic ironworker machine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Hydraulic Ironworker Machine Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Bhavya Machine Tools, Scotchman Metal Fabricating Solutions, Elite Metal Tools, Sunrise Fluid Power Inc., Rajesh Machines India LLP, Carell Corporation & Eagle Bending Machine, Nargesa, Anhui Winying Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Hydro Power Tech Engineering., Jorgenson Machine Tools, Inc.