Hydraulic Pump Market Overview:
Hydraulic Pump Market is expected to garner $10.4 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period 2016-2022. Hydraulic pump works on displacement principle. The pump converts mechanical energy into hydraulic energy, which is utilized to perform various tasks such as lift, lower, open, close or rotate components in various mobile and industrial application areas. The pumps are manufactured depending on different functional and hydraulic system requirements.
Increase in construction activities globally, rising sales of automobiles and increasing application in mining industry are the major factors propelling the demand for hydraulic pumps. In addition to this, government regulations focused towards reduction of CO2 emission and increased awareness about energy saving has led to the expansion of this market. However, high cost of manufacturing is a major challenge faced by the players operating in the market. Increasing pace of infrastructural improvement and increasing demand for renewable energy offers promising opportunity for players in the hydraulic pump market. Moreover, up-gradation of existing machinery would also provide lucrative business opportunity to the players.
The world hydraulic pump market is segmented based on product type, application and geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into gear pump, vane pump and piston pump. Gear pumps would dominate the market throughout the analysis period; however, piston pumps would witness fastest growth due to increasing adoption in high pressure application areas such as mining. Market by application comprises mobile and industrial application. Industrial applications segment would grow at a faster pace due to increasing usage of hydraulic pumps in the manufacturing industry. Sub-divisions of the mobile application segment include construction, agriculture, mining and others. The pumps used across various application areas differ in terms of material, operating pressure, temperature and frequency.
The market is analyzed across geographical regions namely North America (U.S., Canada & Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Russia & others), Asia-Pacific (China, India, & others) and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East & Africa). North America is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period; however, APAC would grow at the fastest rate followed by LAMEA. The key players profiled in this report are Bosch Rexroth Ltd., Eaton Corporation Plc, Danfoss Power Solutions, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Actutant Corporation, Bailey International LLC, Linde Hydraulics, Dynamatic Technologies Ltd., Hydac International and Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world hydraulic pump market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined in the report to determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2015 to 2022 are provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles performed by various intermediaries involved in the value chain.
HYDRAULIC PUMP MARKET SEGMENTATION
The hydraulic pump market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Gear pump
- Vane pump
- Piston pump
- Mobile application
- Industrial application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Danfoss Power Solutions
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Actutant Corporation
- Bailey International LLC
- Linde Hydraulics
- Dynamatic Technologies Ltd.
- Hydac International
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.