Hydrazine hydrate is a highly reactive, inorganic chemical compound that is colorless and has a pungent smell. Owing to its high reactive property, the product is widely used in polymerization and pharmaceuticals. It is mainly used as a foaming agent in polymer foams and in the manufacturing of pyrazole and its derivatives in agrochemicals. Furthermore, it is also used to treat tuberculosis. Bioactive hydrazine hydrate derivatives including rizatriptan, cefazolin, fluconazole, anastrozole, metamitron, metazachlor, paclobutrazol, metribuzin, propiconazole, diclobutrazole, diimide, hydrazine sulfate, dibenzoylhydrazine and triadimefon, are finding growing roles in the pharma sector. Furthermore, apart from applications as pharma intermediates, hydrazine hydrate derivates such as monomethylhydrazine, and unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine, are generating key opportunities for growth in aerospace and space exploration applications as critical components of rocket fuel formulations, and also as a propellant in single engine aircraft. However, environmental concerns arising from the toxicity of the material, and the impact on dumping grounds is limiting usage. Furthermore, hydrazine hydrate has been identified as a carcinogen, which has resulted in the imposition of very strict regulations in terms of handling, storage and use by governments to minimize health risks to consumers and workers in the industry, limiting scope of growth for the foreseeable future.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- The coronavirus's unfavorable global effects are already evident, and they will have a big impact on the hydrazine hydrate in 2020.
- The World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency after the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019. The disease has spread to over 100 nations and resulted in massive deaths all across the world. Exports & Imports, global manufacturing, tourism, and financial sectors have all been heavily damaged.
- The downward pressure on the global economy, which had previously shown signs of improvement, has escalated once more. The outbreak of the virus has added danger factors to the international economy's already sluggish development. Many international groups have stated that the global economy is experiencing its most difficult moment since the financial crisis.
- The lockdown has resulted in hampering the imports and exports of various goods. Also, the uncertainty created in the market in the consumers’ buying pattern has resulted in hampering of the hydrazine hydrate.
Top Impacting Factors
Increasing demand for hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives in polymerization and blowing agents, and pharmaceuticals is expected to drive the global market growth. Growing demand for hydrazine hydrate in fertilizers and plastic products is further expected to drive the global market growth. There is an increasing demand for the product in agrochemicals to increase the crop yield and enhance the quality of agricultural products, which is favoring the market growth. Owing to its properties such as alkalinity, low-cost, and easy availability, hydrazine hydrate is considered as a favorable substitute for hydrogen and oxygen in fuel cell production, which provides lucrative opportunities to the market players. There is a growing demand for substitute chemicals such as Diethyl-hydroxylamine and 1-Amino-pyrrolizidine in water treatment which poses a major challenge to hydrazine hydrate market players.
- Increasing Demand from Polymerization & Blowing Agents Segment will boost the market demand.
- The growing demand of polymer products in various applications in end-user industries such as automobile, electronic gadgets and footwear industry is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and propelling its market. Rising demand of polymer foams in polymer industry is driving the hydrazine hydrate market. Additionally, hydrazine hydrate is used in manufacturing of rubber and plastic chemicals. Owing to all the above-mentioned factors for hydrazine hydrate, its market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
- Government Policies in favor of the market is a key driver for the market.
- Government policies towards food security and the resultant benefits to potassic, nitrogenous and phosphatic fertilizers are likely to drive long term demand, not only for conventional synthetic products, but also for new bio-based alternatives, which are gaining popularity owing to environment protection initiatives.
- Decreasing level of water table across the globe has also resulted in the increase for the hydrazine hydrate market.
- Hydrazine hydrate is used in the agrochemical sector for the production of plant growth agents, pesticides, and hydrogels. The decline in ground water in many parts of the world compounded by the steady decrease in arable land on a global scale are key factors driving demand for agrochemicals for higher yields in smaller areas, which in turn drives the demand for hydrazine hydrate.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hydrazine hydrate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hydrazine hydrate share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight hydrazine hydrate growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed hydrazine hydrate analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
- Questions answered in the Hydrazine Hydrate Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Hydrazine Hydrate?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Hydrazine Hydrate “?
- What does " Hydrazine Hydrate " allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make “Hydrazine Hydrate “a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Hydrazine Hydrate” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the “Hydrazine Hydrate” market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Hydrazine Hydrate” Market?
- What are the key benefits of the “Hydrazine Hydrate “Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Hydrazine Hydrate economy altogether and for every segment inside?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Hydrazine Hydrate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Yibin Tianyuan Group, LANXESS, Yaxing Chemical, HPLA Group, Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Group, Arkema, Lonza, Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company
Other Key Market Players