Hypercholesterolemia is a condition caused by presence of high amounts of cholesterol in the blood. It can be caused by unhealthy diet intake, obesity or because of incidence of other diseases such as diabetes and an underacti e thyroid, in some cases its hereditary. The condition can be life threating if not treated, hence anti-hyperlipidemic drugs are utilized to keep the condition in check and to a oid further health complication such as heart attack.
Increase in pre alence of heart disorders and unhealthy eating habits leading to obesity are expected to dri e the hypercholesterolemia drugs market. Technological ad ancement in drugs and surge in supply channels boost the market growth. Howe er, alternati e medications and increase in awareness among populace regarding fitness and health obstructs the market growth.
The global hypercholesterolemia drugs market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is di ided into statins and non-statins. By application, the market is classified into HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, fibric acid deri ati es, bile acid sequestrants, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensi e competiti e analysis and profiles of major market players such as AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Abb ie, Sanofi, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Amarin Corporation, Amgen, AtheroNo a are pro ided in this report.
- The study pro ides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent in estment pockets.
- Extensi e analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitati e analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the pre ailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensi e analysis of all geographical regions is pro ided to determine the pre ailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competiti e outlook of the global market.
Hypercholesterolemia Drugs Market Key Segments:
- HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
- Fibric Acid Deri ati es
- Bile Acid Sequestrants
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA