An ice making machine also called an ice machine or ice generator is a tool used to produce ice for both commercial and residential consumption. These machines produce new ice in bulk. It is made using a variety of materials, including compressors, motors, evaporators, condensers, heating elements, and pressure valves. During this process, a cold compressor compresses the lower vapor into a stronger vapor and directs it to the vacuum cleaner. The condenser helps to reduce high pressure in liquids, which is released by a pressure valve.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Developments in the global food & beverage industry supports the acquisition of ice making machines. These machines are used to develop new ice in bulk and various types including flake, cube, and nuggets. Producer companies are focused on building energy-effective systems to save water and electricity consumption, and assist the expansion of the ice market. The growing global healthcare industry will help the acceptance of ice makers who trade in medical and therapeutic programs. The need for frozen industrial systems is developing rapidly in meat and seafood processing industries to store final products or even raw ingredients frozen and clean. The increase in need for frozen food products because of their low cost, reliable quality, and sustainability is projected to strengthen the adoption of ice maker machines in the food industry. These systems are used to maintain the correct temperature to keep food products frozen and safe. However, increase in consumer popularity of domestic refrigerators to produce ice, reduces the acceptance of these devices in residential applications
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has stopped the production of different products in the ice-making machine market due to the lockdown. This has hindered the growth of the market from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales in the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to affect market growth throughout the year.
- The impact of COVID-19 in 2020 led to the decline in the shipping of ice-making equipment as well as revenue received from them. Due to this, market growth declined in the first half of 2020.
- The COVID-19 has a devastating effect on ice making machine prices. Global promoters of the product like India, U.S., China, and Japan, are hit hard due to the pandemic. The foodservice, healthcare industries see little bit estimated to grow, which is expected to continue the demand for Ice making machine market.
- This trend is hoped to discontinue in another half of the year and is expected to increase due to the growing demand from food service and healthcare.
Top Impacting Factors
There is an increase in the demand for cold drinks and ice cubes in homes, eateries & restaurants, catering services, and bars. Commercial ice makers provide adequate customer service and enlarge their service. Ice machines are installed in various places around hotels and resorts. These machines are to make ice and maintain the cooling of beverages containers in bars and restaurants for a long time. In addition, the need for ice cube producers is also high due to the use of a variety of sizes and the standard of ice in liquid refreshment in the global industry.
- The foodservice segment had the highest ice cap market share in 2019. The growth of the tourism industry is anticipated to boost the demand for ice cream makers in the market as hotels will need to store drinks, food, and alcoholic beverages at cold temperatures.
- Demand for ice trading equipment from Asia-Pacific is likely to increase due to the expansion of several chains and shops in the area. This is expected to provide significant opportunities for the growth of the ice maker market in terms of mid-term price sales.
- In Europe, companies are improving product quality with the introduction of a new design and techniques that can foster their growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ice making machine market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the ice-making machine market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ice making machine market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ice making machine market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Mobile Cranes Report
- Who are the leading global players in the "ice making machine" market?
- What are the current and predicted trends?
- What is "ice making machine market"?
- What is "ice making machine" market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the "ice making machine" market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the "ice making machine equipment" market report?
Ice Making Machine Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Middleby Corporation, Cornelius, Inc., A & V Refrigeration Corp., Ali Group S.p.A., Hoshizaki Corporation, Howe Corporation, AB Electrolux, Whynter LLC., Manitowoc Ice, North Star Ice Equipment Corporation