Immersive Technology Market Insight
Immersive technology is an analytical technology that expands reality or creates a new reality by taking advantage of 360 space. Immersive technology helps users to look in any direction and see content. Immersion technology expands reality by overlaying digital images into the user environment. This creates a new reality by completely shutting down the user from the rest of the world and immersing them in a digital environment. It includes augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality, holography, telepresence, and digital twin.
Impact of COVID-19 on Immersive Technology Market:
- Virtual reality and 3D imaging technologies provide unique features related to COVID-19 treatment. Virtual reality helps physicians to do a better job of spotting the virus and its impact on patients earlier.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global Immersive technology market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Proliferation of smartphones and IoT connected devices is expected to drive growth of the immersive technology market. Technological development, emergence of consumer VR, and reducing selling price of IoT devices are expected to drive growth of immersive technology market. However, lack of content and health-related issues such as hygiene, motion sickness, and lack of comfort may restrain immersive technology market growth. Contrarily, investments in R&D and development in digital technology of unique solutions are expected to propel the growth of immersive technology market in the forecasted years.
Increase in implementation of immersive virtual reality across industry verticals
Implementing immersive virtual reality in a variety of industries such as healthcare, education and media is expected to drive the immersive technology market. Virtual reality allows end users to experience the real and imaginary world through real-time projection. Helps reduce costs and risks associated with VR training that allows VR technology to be adopted on a vertical line across different industries.
North America dominates the market
North America is considered to have the largest share of the global immersive technology market, due to demand and popularity for VR HMDs have been significantly high. In addition, U.S. and Canada are the most developed economies, with a large number of market players available in the region. Moreover, rising technological improvements and moving consumer preferences are expected to fuel demand for the technology.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global immersive technology industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global immersive technology market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global immersive technology market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Immersive Technology Market Report Highlights
By Industry Verticak
Key Market Players
Unity Software Inc., Magic Leap, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Zeality Inc., Varjo Technologies Oy, Carl Zeiss AG, VI-grade GmbH, Google, LLC, AVEVA Group PLC, HCL Technologies Limited