In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is defined as a complex series of procedures utilized to treat genetic and fertility issues and assist with conception. It is the most efficient assisted reproductive technology (ART), helping couples or single parents around the world. IVF incubators serve as temporary home for the in vitro fertilization embryos and maintain a very constant and clean environment for embryo culture.
Surge in prevalence of delayed pregnancies along with the increase in number of people suffering from infertility issues drive the market. However, variable success rates of in-vitro fertilization restrains the market growth. Moreover, technological advancements in the IVF incubators is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, portability, technology, duration, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into benchtop/tabletop incubators and floor-based incubators. Based on portability, the market is divided into stationary incubators and multi-room incubators. Based on the technology, the market is classified into wet incubators and dry incubators. Based on duration, the market is categorized into short-term incubators and long-term incubators. Based on end user, the market is segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinical research institutes. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market are Panasonic Healthcare Corporation, Esco Medical, EUROCLONE S.p.A., IKS international, Astec. Co., Ltd., Planer, Merck KGAA, Progyny, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Vitrolife AB.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global in-vitro fertilization (IVF) incubators market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed, which predicts the competitive outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product assists in understanding various forms of IVF incubators available.
In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) Incubators Market Key Segments:
- Benchtop/Tabletop Incubators
- Floor-Based Incubators
- Stationary Incubators
- Multi-Room Incubators
- Wet Incubators
- Dry Incubators
- Short-Term Incubators
- Long-Term Incubators
By End User
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA