Activities of an enterprise to identify, evaluate and curb hazards to avoid re-occurrences, in termed as incident management and emergency management. Incidents within a company are mainly dealt by IRT or IMT. Furthermore, these systems are denominated either beforehand or during an incident and are positioned in control of the company whilst the event is dealt with, to reinstall the customary functions. Emergence of incident and emergency management system has helped enterprises in various ways. Besides helping organization maintain continuous and higher service level, ensure better end customer satisfaction, incident and emergency management systems helps enterprises meet needs for information technology service availability.
There are several key drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the market growth. Today, concerns over rising terrorists attacks and destruction caused by natural calamities have played a vital role in increasing the popularity of the market. Besides this, the government policies have also influenced the growth of incident and emergency management to a greater extent. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of these systems have hindered the market growth. On the other hand, growing need for advanced and innovative products and solutions to prevent loss of company assets and lives, are expected to create greater opportunities in years to come. The number of enterprises offering technologically-advanced services would also grow.
The market is segmented based on platforms and systems, different communication technologies, professional solutions, industries and geography. The different systems and platforms examined in the market research report are surveillance systems, disaster recovery and backup systems, remote weather monitoring solutions and others. Communication technologies explored during the study consist of satellite phones, emergency response radars etc. On the other hand, professional solutions covered in the report include consulting, stimulation and training etc. Major industries served by the market consist of BFSI, government, healthcare and more. Regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and LAMEA.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching incident management and emergency management solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Prominent brands active in the market are Motorola Solutions Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Intergraph Corporation, Siemens AG and many others
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
WORLD INCIDENT AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
World Incident and Emergency Management Market By Platforms and Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Systems
- Remote Weather Monitoring Solutions
World Incident and Emergency Management Market By Communication Technologies
- Satellite Phones
- Emergency Response Radars
World Incident and Emergency Management Market By Professional Solutions
- Stimulation and Training
World Incident and Emergency Management Market By Industries
World Incident and Emergency Management Market Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Intergraph Corporation
- Siemens AG
- MASTERS ARS INC.