Facial injectors are used to inject the facial filler products, such as collagen, calcium hydroxyl apatite, and hyaluronic acid, to rejuvenate facial skin by eliminating or reducing wrinkles, enhancing lips, raising scar depressions, and substituting soft-tissue volume loss.
Increase in beauty consciousness, rise in awareness about the facial injections, growth in demand of non-surgical & minimally-invasive cosmetic surgeries, and advent of products such as Galderma Emerval, and Restylane Silk drive the market growth. However, high cost of surgeries and some side-effects such as swelling & bruising at the injection site hinder the market growth. In addition, rise in demand for new combination treatments, growth in medical tourism, and rise in disposable income are expected to provide different opportunities for the market.
The Indian facial injectors market is segmented on the basis of products and end users. According to products, the market is bifurcated into dermal fillers/injectable implants and anti-aging/anti-wrinkle injections. Based on the end-users, the market is segmented into hospitals, dermatology clinics, beauty clinics, and dermatology research institutes. By geography market is analyzed across various regions namely Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Rest of India.
Key players profiled in the report include Allergan plc, GALDERMA INDIA Pvt. Ltd., Revance Therapeutics, Inc., Cynosure India Private Limited, Sinclair Pharma, Merck KGaA, Ipsen, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Indian Facial Injectors Market Key Segments:
- Dermal Fillers/Injectable Implants
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Collagen Fillers
- Synthetic Fillers (Calcium hydroxylapatite and polymethyl methacrylate microspheres)
- Anti-Aging/Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Botulinum toxin A
- Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) microparticles
By End Users
- Dermatology Clinics
- Beauty Clinics
- Dermatology Research Institutes