Indoor air purification is a process that involves the removal or deactivation of indoor air pollutants. Indoor air purifiers aid in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment in the home, as well as in manufacturing and production facilities. Rising incidences of various infectious pathogens and rising levels of pollution in various urban areas are expected to fuel the industry's growth. Other factors driving the industry's growth include better working conditions, increased health literacy, and higher disposable income. The increasing need for introducing equipment that aids in air pollution control has resulted in a surge in demand for a variety of air purifiers in several emerging regions. Another factor influencing market growth is a growing understanding of health.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The Coronavirus episode has essentially expanded the prevalence of air purifiers, as air purifiers and air conditioning channels are intended to channel toxins or foreign substances from the air that goes through them.
- To curb the spread of Coronavirus, governments all throughout the planet have established lockdown measures. Accordingly, stay-at-home and work-from-home strategies have expanded interest for air purifiers. Moreover, there is an appeal for air purifiers from clinics, colleges, and government organizations, as purchasers search for approaches to forestall the spread of COVID.
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, buyers are going to independent air purifiers for clean, infection-free air, which is required to support the worldwide air purifier market. Organizations are dispatching new items because of rising deals of air purifiers.
- In July 2020, VironAire, for instance, reported two reasonable High-productivity particulate air (HEPA) innovation based clinics clinical grade air cleaners for medical clinics, organizations, and homes. Consequently, the high contamination levels, especially in mechanical nations in the Asia-Pacific area, are driving the market for private air purifiers, bringing issues to light about the wellbeing hazards related to air contamination.
Top Impacting factors
Rising levels of indoor air pollution as well as increased regulations and guidelines implemented by regulatory authorities in industries and commercial establishments are expected to drive the global indoor air purification market during the forecast period. Rising disease prevalence, as air pollution is expected to drive market demand during the forecast period. Increase in Asia-Pacific's residential and commercial sectors is expected to drive the demand for air purifiers during the forecast period. Notwithstanding, in nations where air purifier guidelines don't exist , shoppers who pick ineffectual non-standard air purifiers feel cheated, making air purifiers disagreeable in those nations and restricting business sector development. This absence of normalization in the market could hamper the offer of indoor air cleaning units during the gauge time frame.
- Mergers and Acquisition
- In May 2019, Electrolux reported an organization with Mila, a U.S. and Chinese beginning up that associates purifiers to clients through a membership based stage. Air contamination is the absolute most genuine ecological medical problem, and with Electrolux focused on further developing home prosperity, the Mila speculation is a huge advance forward for Electrolux as it grows new promoting models to expand its associated environment.
- Dexwet Holdings Company, the parent company of Austro-American filter maker dexwet International AG, announced the acquisition of German air purification equipment manufacturer Aludo in September 2018. The acquisition of Aludo marks the start of a new era in the development of high-quality air-purification equipment.
- High-productivity particulate air (HEPA) channels represented almost 84.69% of the market in 2019. HEPA channels catch huge airborne particles like residue, dust, shape spores, creature dander, and allergens from dust, bugs and cockroaches. During the gauge time frame, HEPA channel based air purifiers are required to see critical interest from the private and business areas.
- The Indian air purifier market is significantly underserved, despite the fact that it is expected to grow rapidly. Amway India entered the home air-purifier category in September 2019 with the launch of the Atmosphere Mini, an indoor air purifier. According to Amway officials, the Indian air purifier market is highly underserved and has significant growth potential in the coming years.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the indoor air purification industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the indoor air purification market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the indoor air purification market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed indoor air purification market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Indoor Air Purification Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Lennox International Inc., Abatement Technologies Inc., Clarcor, Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd, Industrial Air Solutions Inc., Electrocorp, MANN+HUMMEL GmbH, Halton Group, Sharp Corporation, AllerAir Industries Inc., Aprilaire, Honeywell International Inc, Trane Inc., Blueair Inc., Life well Environment Technology Co. Ltd, 3M Purification Inc