Industrial annunciator refers to the processing monitoring system that generates warning alarm sound or light for any unsafe operating conditions or mishaps in the industries. The industrial annunciator comprises of the sensors and indicators indicating various phases of a process. The industrial annunciator generates a warning light if the process gets deviated. The indicators alert the operators to an unsafe operations in the factories. The industrial annunciator are categorized into various types on the basis of color of alarm light such as amber, blue, green, and red. The industrial annunciator are of different types such as window alarm annunciators, marine annunciators, and dedicated annunciator.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the industrial annunciators is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from variousindustries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the industrial annunciators, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the industrial annunciators market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
The increasing adoption of the industrial annunciators in the industries due to increasing number of connected equipment and process is expected to fuel the industrial annunciators market. The growing concern for safety measures in the industries is further expected to create the demand for industrial annunciators. The technological advancement and increasing automation in the industries is expected to boost the growth of industrial annunciators market. Moreover, the leading manufacturers are offering new features in the product such as remote annunciators that can work in the areas where the fire alarm are situated at a distance. This in-turn is expected to fuel the industrial annunciators market growth. The increasing usage of noiseless annunciators in the industries is further expected to fuel the industrial annunciators market growth. The conventional annunciators are accounted for the largest market share while the dedicated annunciators are expected to witness a high growth during the forecast period. The Europe region is likely to hold the largest market share in the industrial annunciators followed by North America. The Asia-Pacific region countries such as India, China and Japan are expected to witness a significant growth in industrial annunciator market due to increasing investments in the industrial sector. However, availability of low cost alarm system as an substitute to industrial annunciators can hamper the growth of the market.
The global industrial annunciators market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
Thelaunch of new generation technologically advanced industrial annunciators can boost the growth of the market.In February 2019, one of the global leader in industrial annunciators Arduino Uno has launched a new industrial window alarm annunciators along with an Arduino Uno board. The window alarm annunciators consists of seven light emitting diodes(LED), three hard wired switches and other discrete components. It is specifically designed to monitor the various plant conditions and safety and security in the power plants by alerting about the abnormal conditions in the power plants to the operators.
High demand form applications:
The industrial annunciators are employed for the various industrial applications such as security, process monitoring, burglary or theft, machine failure, power distribution, structural failure, fire & smoke, personal safety, vehicle safety and other such applications. The industrial annunciators is used in electric substation and generating plants to provide information about any abnormal conditions or unusual activities to the operators through alarm sounds and lights. The industrial annunciators are controlled by hard wired switches. The industrial annunciators bring attention to the operators about any abnormalities in the process control such as high temperature, low pressure, gas monitoring, leak monitoring, and water level. Further in the aviation industry, the industrial annunciators are installed in the aircraft that generates warning lights and sound to any alarming conditions.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industrial annunciators market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the industrial annunciators market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theindustrial annunciators market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Industrial Annunciators Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Notifier, Century Control Systems, Inc., OMEGA Engineering, Inc., Hirsch Electronics Corp., Honeywell International (Fire-Lite), Pem-Tech, Inc., Patlite Corporation, Linde North America, Inc., AMETEK, Inc., ABB, Automation Displays, Inc., OMRON Corporation, Eaton Corporation