Industrial assembly equipment is the machine that is used in the production of goods in various types of industries. These assembly equipment are divided into various types such as assembly conveyor, assembly lines, rotary indexing table, and assembly robots. These equipment are used to assemble a range of products like in building cars in automobile industry and in small scale industries like assembling the microchips in computers. These equipment are used in the manufacturing process especially for assembling different parts of a product. They use the automation process for assembling parts in different industries and more specifically used in computers, semiconductors, fiber optics, and automotive.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the industrial assembly equipment is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from various industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has halted the production of various products in the assembly equipment industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of industrial assembly equipment market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020, and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries, including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is negatively affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Growing number of industrial activities and infrastructural projects in emerging region like India, China, and Indonesia drives the market of Industrial assembly equipment market. Further, increasing in demand for industrial assembly equipment in automotive sector as to ensure the quality in manufacturing of automobiles is driving the industrial assembly equipment market. These equipment are also used in construction projects for assembling of raw materials. Increasing adoption of assembly equipment in pharmaceutical industries for developing medical devices like syringes, inhalers, and others will drive the assembly equipment market. Asia Pacific is the emerging region and most of construction activities are ongoing, therefore requirement for the assembly machines will be in high demand. The growing demand for the electronic devices like smartphones, tablets, and other wearables is increasing the demand for these assembly equipment. The U.S and China being the dominant leader in the electronics industry drive the industry assembly equipment market. North America region having the largest market share in the Industrial assembly equipment as there is significant growth in infrastructural projects which acts as a driver for Industrial assembly equipment. However, the high initial investments in setting up the equipment and fluctuations of raw material prices can hamper the growth of Industrial assembly equipment market. Contrarily, the requirement for Industrial assembly equipment in manufacturing industries, healthcare industries, electronics industry, and others is providing new pathways for the industrial assembly market.
The global Industrial assembly equipment market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced products can boost the growth of the market. In the past few years, many such products having unique features were launched in the market. In 2019, Fuji, one of the global leader in industrial assembly equipment from Japan has launched NXT III which meets the future generation of assembling the components. It uses a high automation technology with H24S head and is configured to handle very small chip parts as well the large odd-shaped parts. These new generation automated assembly equipment are very compatible with the AIMEX series and offer cost and energy saving benefits.
Growing demand from industrial applications
Now a days manufacturers are producing new products on the basis of interests of the customers. Growing demand for the Industrial assembly equipment in the healthcare industry is increasing. As, in healthcare industry, assembling equipment's is essential in order to develop medical devices. Moreover, there is high demand of industrial assembly equipment from food and beverage industry. Moreover the suppliers are offering machines for assembling specific components like lifts, conveyor belts, pick and place equipment and palletizers. Assembly equipment provide so many benefits like they can operate in high temperature and pressures and are equipped with the tightening system so as to ensure safety and security for the users. Assembly machines also can be operated to assemble the individual components like carry belt, hose and spray gun in a paint spraying machine. Thus with growing demand for this products Industrial assembly equipment market would pace up in near future.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Industrial assembly equipment market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Industrial assembly equipment market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Industrial assembly equipment market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Industrial Assembly Equipment Market Report Highlights
By Industry vertical
Key Market Players
RNA Automation Limited, Kinematic Automation Inc., Hitachi High-Tech Corporation., Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Inc., AeroGo Inc., Brüel & Kjær Vibro GmbH, Flexicon Corporation, ICM, Nuhydro, Indufitmachine, Atlas Copco, Keller Technology Corp., Coetz Technologies