Industrial Cleaning Market Statistics - 2027
Industrial cleanings refer to a group of chemicals that are used for cleaning purposes of commercial places including manufacturing facilities, warehouses, offices, Institute and other such places. These cleaning agents are generally manufactured by using solvents, surfactants and chelating agents. Industrial cleanings play a significant role in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene on the industrial floor and thereby ensuring the safety of workers. Moreover, industrial cleaning chemicals also prevent corrosion and rust formations on machines and equipment surfaces and thus, increase their life cycle.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 in pandemic has impacted the industrial cleaning market to a great extent.
- Since the advent of the pandemic, there has been a drastic upsurge in the applications of industrial cleaning in different commercial places in order to prevent the spread of the virus. All the public places have been thoroughly sanitized and cleaned by using industrial cleaning agents and this has escalated the demand for industrial cleaning in the market.
- Industrial cleaning also plays a significant role to maintain the hygiene in the health care sector amidst the pandemic. Maintaining a safe working condition for the doctors and other medical Staffs is important and this has also increased the demand for industrial cleaning Solutions in the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis:
The rapid urbanization and increase in the overall health expenditure has played a major role in driving the growth of industrial cleaning market. The increasing concerns about health and hygiene among the workers have led to regular cleaning programs among all the offices and the manufacturing facilities. Moreover, the growing awareness about different infectious diseases and pathogens has also increased the demand for industrial cleaning in different verticals of businesses. Industrial cleaning is of at most important in the healthcare sector to maintain a hygienic environment for the patients as well as to prevent any spread of pathogen or infections among the people. All these factors are responsible for driving the growth of industrial cleaning market around the world. However, the industrial cleaning agents contain several harmful chemicals such as n-Propyl Bromide (nPB), Trichloroethylene (TCE), and Perchloroethylene (Perc). These chemicals when exposed beyond a certain limit may cause several adverse effects to humans. In order to control the amount of these harmful chemicals the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has imposed certain guidelines and stringent regulations over its use in industrial cleaning chemicals. This is expected to hamper the growth of industrial cleaning market during the forecast period.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region holds a significant share on the global industrial cleaning market due to the high population density and the growing demand for industrial feeding solutions among the commercial sectors of the region. These sectors include healthcare, manufacturing facilities and commercial offices. Also, the collective effort to maintain cleanliness and hygiene among the densely populated areas such as Swatch Bharat Abhiyan (in India) is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the industrial cleaning market. The market in Europe and North America region is also expected to grow at a significant pace because of not growing awareness about health and hygiene among the people in the developed nations.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global industrial cleaning industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global industrial cleaning market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global industrial cleaning market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global industrial cleaning market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Industrial Cleaning Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the industrial cleaning market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Industrial Cleaning Market Report Highlights
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
Evonik Industries AG, Diversey Inc., Stepan Company, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Clariant, Ecolab, Croda International Plc., Spartan Chemical Company, Solvay