Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are semiconductor light source. These lights are often used in the lamps as a replacement of incandescent light sources. LEDs have longer life, require less power, small in size and are robust in nature. The advantages of LED over incandescent light lamps such as high efficiency, longer life span, high reliability, high brightness levels and condensed size are driving the LED market as a whole. Hence, LEDs are being used in various applications such as aviation lighting, camera flashes, traffic signals, headlights, etc., market players are adopting product launch as their key developmental strategy. Recently, GE Lightings launched a new bulb that can be connected to a smart-phone very economically. The key players in the global market are Philips Electronics, Digital Lumens, Inc., Cree Inc., Osram Licht AG, Dialight plc, Zumtobel AG, GE Lightings, Toshiba Corp. and Cooper Industries plc.
For the purpose of analysis, the global market is segmented into applications, end-users and geography. The application segment would comprise of indoor and outdoor applications such as airport lighting, corporate campus lighting, government & healthcare lighting, industrial warehouse lighting, residential lighting, municipal lighting, Restaurant lighting, etc. Further, various end users would be industrial & commercial users and architecture industries. The analysis is conducted in different geographic regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report showcases current and future trends of the global industrial and commercial LED lighting market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Segmentation of the global market provides in-depth analysis of the technologies used, their applications and end users in different geographic regions
- Drivers & opportunities are examined to identify the current factors, which are responsible for the growth of the market and upcoming technologies that would help the market to grow in future
- Current and future trends are charted to determine the overall attractiveness of the market
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 would determine the financial caliber of the market
- Value chain analysis is conducted to gauge the roles of intermediaries involved
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global market is segmented based on end-users, application and geography
.MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
MARKET BY END-USERS
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America