Industrial enzymes are used for the production of cheese, alcohol, bread, and fruit drinks. These are complex proteins, which help speed up the biochemical reactions. This enzymes are largely used in food & beverage industry and cleaning agents industry. They are extracted from plant tissue, animal tissue, and microorganisms. Industrial enzymes are largely produced by fermentation process.
The main use of the industrial enzymes is in the production of cheese, alcohol, and cleaning agents. These days, the enzymes are also used in the production of bio-fuel, which is one of the alternative for non-renewable fossil fuel.
There is an increase in the consumption of processed food and packaged food around the world, which leads to a rise in demand for the industrial enzymes in various industries. In addition, there is also a rise in the rate of consumption of bio-fuel, which boosts the market for industrial enzymes. However, the industrial enzymes only function under a particular temperature and pH, which hinder the market growth. Further, the stringent regulation over the use of industrial enzymes also restraints the growth of the market. Industrial enzymes find usage in different enzymes, which makes way for different growth opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, source, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into amylase, cellulase, protease, lipase, rennet, and others (papain, lactase, glucose oxidase, and catalase). By application, the market is classified into food & beverage, cleaning agents, textiles, animal feed, pulp and paper, and other (medicine and bio-fuel). By source, it is categorized into plant, animal, and microorganisms. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major player analyzed in this report are Novozymes, DuPont Nutrition & Health, BASF SE, DSM N.V., Amano Enzyme Inc., AB Enzymes GmbH, Aumgene Biosciences, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Enzymatic Deinking Technologies, LLC, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche LTD.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the industrial enzymes market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Industrial Enzymes Market Key Segments:
- Others (Papain, Lactase, Glucose Oxidase, and Catalase)
- Food & Beverage
- Cleaning Agents
- Animal Feed
- Pulp and Paper
- Other (Medicine and Bio-Fuel)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Top Companies
- Noor Enzymes Pvt Ltd
- Calzyme Laboratories, Inc.
- Quat-Chem Ltd.
- BioSphere srl
- AST Enzymes
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Thermostable Enzyme Laboratory Co., Ltd
- Asahi Kasei Corporation