Industrial footwear is designed for the safety of workers employed in industries such as mining, construction, oil & gas, transportation, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and chemicals. The shift toward worker safety has created huge demand for industrial footwear in different industries. Various ongoing technological developments, such as use of lighter composite materials in the manufacturing of footwear, have resulted in increase in demand of these industrial footwear. Key players focus on the advancement of footwear material that provides comfort, style, and protection, all at the same time. These developments are intended to encourage workers to use proper shoes at the workplace.
Industrial safety and health legislation across different countries mandate the use of safety boots in industries. Currently, these regulations across countries, such as the U.S., China, and Japan, fuel the demand for safety footwear. In addition, rising safety practices to reduce workplace fatalities are expected to boost the product demand during the forecast period. Moreover, worker safety issues are being addressed and industrialists are focused on improving the safety standards due to which there is an increase in the demand for safety footwear across the world. On the contrary, increase in price of raw materials hinders the market growth. However, the growing construction industry in India and China is expected to drive the market in the near future.
The world industrial footwear market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. The product type segment comprises leather footwear, waterproof footwear, rubber footwear, and plastic footwear. Based on the application, it is divided into construction, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, chemicals, food, and others. It is categorized geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include UVEX Winter Holding GmbH Co. KG (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), VF Corporation (U.S.), COFRA Holding AG (Switzerland), Rahman Group (U.S.), Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company (U.S.), DS Safety Wear (Germany), Ballyclare Limited (UK), Rock Fall UK Limited (UK), and ELTEN GmbH (Germany) among others.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world industrial footwear market with current trends, future estimations, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of key segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages.
INDUSTRIAL FOOTWEAR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Waterproof Footwear
- Leather Footwear
- Rubber Footwear
- Plastic Footwear
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Pharmaceuticals and Transportation)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- UVEX Winter Holding GmbH Co. KG (Germany)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- VF Corporation (U.S.)
- COFRA Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Rahman Group (U.S.)
- Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company (U.S.)
- DS Safety Wear (Germany)
- Ballyclare Limited (UK)
- Rock Fall UK Limited (UK)
- ELTEN GmbH (Germany)