Frying is a fast and easy method to prepare food products such as French fries, fried chicken, and other deep-fried snacks. The most important aspect regarding industrial frying is the quality of oil or fat used for frying purposes. The quality of fried food depends on the frying equipment and the process of frying. Moreover, industrial fryers have the capacity to produce up to 50,000 pounds per hour of finished products. They are used for various applications such as industrial production of potato chips/crisps, industrial production of pre-fried frozen French fries, and in fast food outlets.
The key factor that drives the growth of the market is the increasing trend of fast food among people, which enhances the market growth. In addition, rise in the number of quick service restaurants further boosts the market growth. However, high initial costs associated with the frying equipment restrain the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, changing lifestyles and inclination of people towards ready to eat food is expected to create numerous opportunities for the market growth.
The market segmentation is based on type. By type the market is bifurcated into batch and continuous. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Prominent players profiled in the report include Ali S.p.A, The Middleby Corporation, Avantco equipment, Amisy Potato Chips Machinery, Fabcon Food Systems Ltd, Florigo Industry BV, Heat and Control, Inc., Kiremko, and GEM Equipment of Oregon, Inc., and Food Machinery Australasia Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics in the industrial frying market report.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry helps understand the competitive scenario across geographies.
Industrial Frying System Market Key Segments:
- Food Processing Industry
- Food Service Industry
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Players In The Value Chain
- Ali S.p.A
- The Middleby Corporation
- Avantco equipment
- Amisy Potato Chips Machinery
- Fabcon Food Systems Ltd
- Florigo Industry BV
- Heat and Control, Inc.
- GEM Equipment of Oregon, Inc.
- Food Machinery Australasia Ltd