The industrial land planning and development market involve sales revenue generated by organizations (organizations, individual businessman and partnerships), which supply the land and divide the actual property into a great deal, for sale to industrial builders. Land use may include the task of digging for road installation and service lines. Architects are designing a high-rise building that will increase land use without increasing its treadmill with the apparent expansion of industrial land. The global land reform and infrastructural market is largely driven by population explosion and growing demand for industrial land.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
The industrial planning and development industry is expected to reach almost $15.64 billion by 2022, growing significantly at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. The growth in the planning and development industrial market is due to population growth and increased demand for industrial land. However, the market for industrial land development is expected to face some limitations in certain areas such as the shortage of talented staff and increased labor costs. Architects are designing a high-rise building that will increase land use without increasing its treadmill with the apparent expansion of industrial land. The size and capacity of the planning and development industry market are expected to grow significantly during the forecast period with the growing economy and the expansion of development activities.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The construction sector was temporarily suspended during the first half of 2020, in several countries. However, the unavailability of new construction sites and residential buildings negatively affected the market growth.
- COVID-19 has already harmed sales of the industrial land planning & development market in the first quarter of 2021 and is anticipated to continue to follow the market changes throughout the year.
- However, the negative impact of COVID-19 in the industrial land planning & development market led to a decline in sales as well as revenue received from them. Due to this, the market growth declined in the first half of 2020.
- The pandemic has a devastating effect on industrial land planning & development market prices. India, U.S., China, and Japan have been hit hard by the epidemic, are key players of the market. The development in construction and infrastructure is estimated to grow, which is expected to continue the demand.
- This trend is anticipated to discontinue in another half of the year as the need is expected to increase due to the growing requirement from construction, development, infrastructural development.
Top Impacting Factors
The building & construction segment is expected to have the highest growth rate in the industrial land planning & development market during the forecast period, driven by a growing demand for residential land non-residential demand for expansion. In the construction industry, the industrial land planning & development market is related to plan and develop the area in a way that limits resource usage optimally. The increase in demand for the development of infrastructure in developing countries such as China and India drives the growth of the market. The construction industry has suffered since the COVID-19 outbreak, which has led to a temporary halt in the first half of 2020. However, it is anticipated that the construction will be back and will be repeated in the second half of 2020. Industrial land planning & development are coming into their growing stage as their population grows rapidly due to which more residential buildings in the minimum area are required. This is anticipated create significant growth in the industrial land planning & development market.
- The expansion of existing home sales and the increase in ownership levels are expected to lead to an increase in the industrial land planning & development market for the upcoming years. Specifically, the number of existing home sales is expected to increase significantly per annum over the next five years. Growth in existing home sales and rise in homeownership rates will ultimately improve sector performance.
- Due to population growth and increased consumer purchasing power, emerging economies such as India, China, and Indonesia are expected to play a significant role in the industrial land planning & development market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industrial land planning & development market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the industrial land planning & development market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Industrial land planning &development market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed industrial land planning & development market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Mobile Cranes Report
- Who are the leading global players in the "industrial land planning & development "market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is"industrial land planning & development market"?
- What is"industrial land planning & development"market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the"industrial land planning & development "market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the"industrial land planning &development "market report?
Industrial Land Planning & Development Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ProLogis, Daniel, Halpern Enterprises, Holder Properties, Opus Group, Panattoni Development Co., Crown Holdings, IDI, Duke Realty Corp., Jacoby