An industrial transceiver consists of a transmitter and a receiver installed into the same building. In addition, transmitters and receivers share a similar circuit. Industrial transceivers are most commonly used in sectors of telecommunication, data processing & management, and automation. Industrial revolution 4.0 is improving the processes of manufacturing. It provides advantages such as increased process improvements, lower manufacturing costs, and enhanced business performance. Rapid adoption and implementation of Industrial Revolution 4.0 technologies is increasing demand across the globe for industrial network transceiver market.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global industrial network transceiver market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to a significant decline in demand for these systems.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new industrial network transceivers as workers have stayed in their homes, which has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these embedded systems are gradually going to increase.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Leading manufacturers of industrial transceivers offer industrial transceivers integrated with some features and requirements for several applications such as motor control & drives, lighting, and smart grid, electric vehicles, and renewable energy. In addition, rapid adoption of industrial transceivers for industry-grade automation purposes during the forecast period is expected to propel the global industrial network transceiver market. Industrial transceiver power management applications are expected to grow at the highest rate on the global market. This is attributed to the fact that the assessment and energy consumption expenditure associated with industrial transceiver technology is far lower as industrial transceivers consume far less power and space due to common circuitry and housing features.
The global industrial network transceiver market trends are as follows:
Stringent government measures to promote renewable energies
Industrial multi-mode transceivers support multiple mode transmissions and have a greater core compared to other technologies. This factor is estimated to allow multi-mode industrial transceiver technology during the forecast period to record a high growth rate on the global industrial network transceiver market. It is expected that government policies to promote the development of smart cities would drive growth of market. The market for industrial transceivers is segmented into single-mode industrial transceivers, multi-mode industrial transceivers, and multiplexing technology separated by wavelengths.
Increase in importance of the Internet and industrial IoT
Governments are providing funding to procure single-mode industrial transceivers, which incorporate long-reaching network infrastructure to promote the growth of smart cities and encourage a wide area network. These features of the industrial transceivers are expected to provide growth of the industrial network transceiver market. Industries incorporate industrial transceivers, in particular multi-mode transceivers, into their equipment in the telecommunications and data processing sectors to promote a short-reach network system intended for use within a specific environment, such as a commercial workplace.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global industrial network transceiver industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the industrial network transceiver market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global industry growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global industrial network transceiver market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the industrial network transceiver market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the industrial network transceiver market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the industrial network transceiver market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Industrial Network Transceiver Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Source Photonics Inc., Lumentum Holdings Inc., Reflex Photonics Inc., Fujitsu Optical Components Ltd., NeoPhotonics Corp., Oclaro, Inc., Ltd., Finisar Corp., Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries., Foxconn Electronics Inc.