Industrial Parts Washer Market: Global opportunity analysis and industry forecast
Industrial parts washers are the cleaning equipment that are used to remove the debris or contaminants like paint, grease, oil and corrosion from the work-pieces. The industrial part washers are automatic or semi- automatic machines that uses high pressure jets to spray detergents, hot water, acids and solvents to clean the parts surfaces. Industrial parts washers are powered by gasoline or electricity and includes a wash tank that is made up of glass, plastic or stainless steel. Other components include brushes, scrubbers, water softeners and deionizers. The industrial washers are categorized into different types such as solvent based industrial parts washer and water based industrial part washer which includes degreasers, thermal washer, spray washers, fluidized bed washer, and scrub tanks. The thermal system is one of the popular type in industrial parts washers which is used heat to remove grease, oil and other contaminants from the machine parts.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the industrial parts washer is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand form automotive industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the industrial parts washer, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the industrial parts washer market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The increasing demand for the cleaning of accessories of a machine during the time of packaging, surface treatment, distribution and assembling act as a growth driver for the industrial parts washer market. The growing manufacturing and automotive industries in the developing countries like India and China is expected to boost the growth of the industrial parts washer market. Further, the rising demand for the light motor vehicles and public transport vehicles in automotive industries due to rise in working population is expected to boost the growth of the industrial part washer market. The increasing importance for protecting the equipment's from dirt, corrosion and other external factors is creating demand for industrial parts washers in the industries. However, the high initial investment and decline in the sale of automobiles in past few years can hamper the growth of the industrial parts washer market.
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced products can boost the growth of the industrial parts washer market. On November 2018, one of the global leader in industrial parts washer The Ecoclean Group has launched a new industrial parts washer EcoCcompact. The product EcoCcompact is a solvent-based industrial parts washer which uses hydrocarbons and alcohols for cleaning of parts and components of various machines in aerospace and automotive industry. It is also used in manufacturing units to remove the contaminants like grease, metal chips, paints and other such contaminants.
High demand form applications:
The automatic industrial parts washers is used for various applications in industries like automotive, aerospace, printing and manufacturing. In automotive industries, the industrial steam washer are used to clean the engine block, gear boxes and the fastener tools like nuts, bolts, screws and rail bearings. The oil, dirt, metal chips, abrasives and grease from these components are cleaned with hot water and detergent that is sprayed using a pressure jet. Further, in aerospace industry, the industrial parts washer are used in repairing and re-manufacturing operations of jet engine and used in cleaning of contaminants from the turbine blades. Moreover, in printing & press industry, industrial parts washers are used in cleaning and degreasing the inks, varnish and other waste lubricants that are used during the production of newspapers, magazines and others. The solvent parts washers is used in the removal of oil & grease in slicers, utensils, stoves and other food preparations equipment in food & beverages industries.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industrial parts washer market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the industrial parts washer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the industrial parts washer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Industrial Parts Washer Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Stoelting Cleaning Equipment, Ecoclean Group, PROCECO Ltd., Equipment Manufacturing Corporation (EMC), Alliance Manufacturing, Inc., MART Corporation, MecWash Systems Limited, Karcher North America, Inc., Cleaning Technologies Group, Service Line, Inc., ChemFree Corporation, StingRay Industrial Parts Washers, Valiant Machine & Tool Inc., Safety-Kleen Systems