Pipe insulation is a substance or a mixture of materials that is used to reduce the transfer of heat through pipes. It slows down the condensation of water on the surface, saves energy by preventing heat loss or gain, keeps the ambient temperature constant by eliminating energy transfer through conduction, and improves operating efficiency. Insulation is used in areas where the operational temperature is lower or higher than the ambient temperature. It is widely used in industrial industries such as chemical, power, and petrochemical to help mechanical systems satisfy processing requirements.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The recent coronavirus outbreak has had a significant impact on several economies throughout the world, including the industrial pipe insulation market. Several countries were forced to go into lockdown, resulting in the closure of production facilities in nearly every industry throughout the world for an extended length of time due to the epidemic.
- During the COVID-19 epidemic, there was a severe scarcity of resources and raw materials due to tactics like as social separation and lockdowns. This has had an impact on the production of industrial pipe insulation all over the world.
Top Impacting Factors
Increased demand for an efficient temperature control solution from different industries, such as oil & gas and electricity, as well as increased focus on energy conservation by minimising heat gain or heat loss to decrease operational costs, are some of the factors driving the growth of the industrial pipe insulation market. The demand for pipe insulation materials is on an increase as worldwide building activities increase and government regulations to insulate pipelines become more stringent. Temperature fluctuations cause moisture to condense on the surface of uninsulated pipes, affecting the flow of materials. Insulation is utilised to deal with moisture, which will help the industry grow in the future. Rapid industrialization and severe laws regarding worker safety and security are likely to boost the growth of the global industrial pipe insulation market during the projected period. High cost of industrial pipe insulation is expected to hinder the market expansion. The worldwide global pipe insulation market is projected to experience limited growth due to the availability of replacement goods such as electric trace heating.
- Flumroc AG (Switzerland), a stone wool manufacturer, was bought by Rockwool. This purchase is intended to aid the company's growth in the pipe insulation industry.
- In Dubai, Huntsman has opened a new polyurethanes systems facility. Pipe insulation products are made from polyurethanes. This development is intended to help the firm improve its Middle Eastern market position.
- In Oarja/Piteşti, Romania, Röchling is expanding its production plant. The firm hopes that through expanding, they will be able to meet consumer demand and expand its product selection in the market.
- Great Lakes Textiles has introduced the addition of a new product, PVC fitting covers, to their product line, which will help them earn more income and fulfil the market need for pipe insulation.
- Kaimann GmbH International, one of Europe's major makers of elastomeric insulating materials, was bought entirely by Saint-Gobain.
- Thermafiber light-density mineral wool insulation from Owens Corning was the first and only formaldehyde-free product on the market.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Industrial pipe insulation industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Industrial pipe insulation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Industrial pipe insulation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Industrial pipe insulation market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
- Questions answered in the Industrial pipe insulation Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Industrial pipe insulation market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- Upcoming Report specific FAQs Examples: Can be utilized randomly 4-5 FAQs per RD OR other from own suggestions, suitable for upcoming report.
- What is " Industrial pipe insulation "?
- what does " Industrial pipe insulation " allow organizations to achieve?
- which technologies combine to make " Industrial pipe insulation " a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Industrial pipe insulation " Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the " Industrial pipe insulation " Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Industrial pipe insulation " Market?
- What are the key benefits of the " Industrial pipe insulation “Market report?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Industrial Pipe Insulation Market Report Highlights
By End user industry
Key Market Players
Owens Corning, BASF SE, Kingspan Group, ARMACELL LLC, Huntsman Corporation., Covestro AG, ODE Insulation, Johns Manville, Paroc Group, Rockwool International A/S, Saint Gobain, Knauf Insulation, Kaimann GmbH International