Industrial Transmitters are the electronic devices that are used to convert information signal into an electric signal in which a medium for transforming the signals is used. These transmitters can be categorized into pressure, temperature, level and the flow type transmitters. Among this category pressure transmitter are highly used devices in measurement of the pressure level in the industries. The transmitters are basically used for the safety and reliability purposes and are very compatible. Industries mostly uses electronic transmitters which is again divided into analog and digital transmitters. This Industrial transmitters provides safety to heavy industries like oil & gas, automobile and petrochemical industries through inbuilt SIS (safety instrumented system).
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the industrial transmitters is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from oil & gas industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the industrial transmitters industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of industrial transmitters market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The government regulations and initiatives like the incentives provided, import duties, selections of plant locations and the tax rebate majorly drives the industrial transmitters market. Further increase in the awareness of energy -efficient products and the rise in the industrial automation has created a demand for industrial transmitters market. Europe being the largest market in the industrial transmitters systems followed by North America region. The Asia-Pacific region countries like India, China, Indonesia and Japan are rapidly increasing their infrastructure projects which also drives the industrial transmitters market. The High investments across different infrastructural and technological parts have empowered makers of industrial transmitters to provide high quality products to the end users and meet the high demand. However, the high initial investment and the fluctuations in the price of raw materials hinder the market growth. Contrarily, requirement for industrial transmitters in the areas like water treatment plants, oil and gas industries and chemical industries present new opportunities in the industry.
The industrial transmitters new market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced products can boost the growth of the market. For example the Pressure type industrial transmitters is emerging in comparison to the other industrial transmitters. The demand for this pressure transmitters is increasing and is going to take a healthy pace in the forecast period. In May 2020, Vaisala company has launched a product named as Indigo 520 industrial transmitter that is created with new automation technologies for providing accurate measurement and information. The Indigo 520 is a sturdy, metal transmitter, good with Vaisala's exhaustive scope of Indigo compatible smart tests for humidity, temperature, dew point, carbon dioxide, disintegrated hydrogen peroxide, and dampness in oil estimations. This electronic device can suit up to two separable estimation tests all the while, estimating the equivalent, or extraordinary, parameters simultaneously. The tests can be traded rapidly and effectively at whatever point required. The transmitter has an IP66-and NEMA 4 - evaluated strong metal walled in area, and a touchscreen show made of solidified glass. Thus, the users can access it easily and the industrial buyers could reduce the wage cost to minimum.
Growing demand from industrial applications
Now a days manufacturers are producing new products on the basis of interests of the customers. On the basis of application industrial transmitters are categorized to various types like pressure, level and the flow. Oil and gas industries play a major role in the pressure transmitters as there is requirement for the measurement of the high pressure levels .Further it is used to measure the pressure loss and fluid flow in the system. The government regulations and other initiatives are pushing the demand for industrial transmitters. Also the level transmitters are in wide use in oil and gas industries basically shows the output in terms of electronic signals. Industrial transmitters are also used by the chemical, oil, petrochemical and food industries for ensuring safety and reliability. It also acts as a sensor for the heating systems. Setting up this Industrial Transmitters in this respective industries would definitely help in the production process and will be ensuring safety to the industries.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industrial transmitters market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the industrial transmitter’s market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Industrial Transmitters Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Co, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, AMETEK, Inc., Dwyer Instruments Inc., ABB ltd, Fuji Electric, Schneider Electric, General Electric