The infertility treatment market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as decline in global fertility rate, increase in number of fertility clinics and hospitals around the world and technological advancements made in the infertility treatment procedure.
Infertility is inability of an individual to reproduce by natural way. Infertility is caused due to various reasons. Thefew reasons include rise in maternal age, disorders related to occurrence of ovulation, tubal occlusion or blockage, sextually transmitted infections, immune infertility, genetics, and infertility caused due to male factors. Treatment options in infertility are to spread awareness, medications for assisting the development during the period of ovulation, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Insemination among others.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) includes the fertility treatment in which sperms and eggs are processed out of the body. ART procedure includes surgical removing of eggs from women ovaries and fusing it with sperm in the laboratory and returning it to women’s body or donate it to another women. Infertility can be diagnosed in men and women with the help of different diagnostic procedures such as ultrasound, physical examination, checking sperm count & quality, among others.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market.Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Infertility Treatment Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as declining rate of global fertility and increase in number of fertility clinics and hospitals around the world is expected to rise the infertility treatment market growth.
- Rise in technological advancements, increasing public -private investments in the sector and funding by the companies is boosting the growth of infertility treatment market.
- Continual shift to sedentary lifestyle, delayed pregnancy, improper fetal care, are some of the factors responsible for the infertility disorders in men and women, which has resulted in growth for infertility treatment procedures.
- However, high cost associated with infertility treatment procedure, decreased efficacy among elder women, lack of skilled staff and stringent government regulations are the restrain factors which can hamper the growth of infertility treatment market up to some extent in upcoming years.
New Product Launch / News:
- In March 2019, Vitrolife, market leader of time-lapse systems for use in assisted reproduction, launched EmbryoScope+ in the Chinese market which is world’s largest market in terms of IVF treatments.
- In March 2018, Genea, leading company in fertility group, opened a fertility clinic in Melbourne has helped the company to expand its services in Australia.
- In April 2018, Baker Ruskinn made a partnership with I&L Biosystems UK Ltd. as its UK sales partner with the aim to expand its sales and distribution in UK market
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the GlobalInfertility TreatmentMarket along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of theInfertility Treatmen Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theInfertility Treatment Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailedInfertility Treatment Marketanalysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in theInfertility TreatmentMarketReport:
- What are the leading market players active inInfertility Treatment Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
- What are the upcoming procedures in the Infertility Treatment Market?
Infertility Treatment Market Report Highlights
By Patient Type
By End User
Key Market Players
IVFtech ApS, Rocket Medical Plc, Vitrolife AB, The Baker Company, Hamilton Throne Ltd, Esco Micro Pte. Ltd, Cook Group Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific, ZEISS Group, Genea Limited, The Cooper Companies