Infrared imaging software is used to manage and analyze infrared images or videos captured by thermal cameras. It improves decision-making for maintenance and surveillance applications in organizations. It also assists in the improved analysis of machinery and living beings. An infrared camera senses heat produced by objects and converts it into an electronic signal, which is then processed to produce a thermal image or video on which users can execute temperature calculations.
The global infrared imaging software market is driven by increase in adoption of video surveillance, high use of infrared imaging in mobile phones, and high adoption in non-traditional sectors. However, intense vendor competition restricts the market growth. Adoption of cloud-based services offers a major opportunity for market development.
The global infrared imaging software market is segmented on the basis of type, application end user, and region. Types covered in this study include cloud-based, on-premise, and web-based. Based on the application, the market is classified into automation maintenance, automotive, healthcare, security, and surveillance. The end users studied in this report are commercial and government users. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global infrared imaging software market is dominated by key players such as FLIR Systems, Inc., Leonardo Societ per azioni, BAE Systems, Raytheon Company, Axis Communications AB, Fluke Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., L3 Technologies, Inc., Thermoteknix Systems Ltd., and LumaSense Technologies, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global infrared imaging software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Infrared Imaging Software Market Key Segments:
- Automation Maintenance
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Leonardo Societ per azioni
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Company
- Axis Communications AB
- Fluke Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Thermoteknix Systems Ltd.
- LumaSense Technologies, Inc.