Ingestible sensor is a technologically advanced product of digital medical industry. Once these sensors are swallowed, they monitor various body activities such as pulse, solution check, and heart rate, and identify acute issues on a continuous basis. These sensors are connected with programming devices, other sensors, and information recorders. The recorded information can be downloaded on smartphones with the assistance of connected discover application. This application assists patients to analyze the information and take decisions pertaining to medications and others.
The growth of the global ingestible sensor market is driven by continuous development in the sensor market, rise in prevalence of chronic conditions & life-threatening diseases, and perpetual health issues. Furthermore, growth in population and increase in expenditure on smart devices to enhance lifestyle are expected to fuel the market growth. Moreover, increase in initiatives by government to improve healthcare education and rise in awareness towards health concerns are anticipated to propel the growth of the market. However, reluctance of individuals to swallow these pills is expected to restrain the market growth.
The ingestible sensor market is segmented on the basis of components, type, vertical, and geography. By component, the market is categorized into sensor, data recorder, and software. Based on type, it is classified into temperature, pressure, pH, and image sensor. According to vertical, it is bifurcated into medical and sports & fitness. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The key players operating in the market include CapsoVision, Inc., Given Imaging, Ltd., HQ, Inc., MC10 Inc., Medimetrics Personalized Drug Delivery B.V., Microchips Biotech, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Oracle, Proteus Digital Health, Inc., and Medtronic.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends, dynamics, and estimations for the key market segments in the global ingestible sensor market from 2017 to 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market by component and vertical helps to understand the sensors that are currently used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- This report presents competitive intelligence of the market to understand the competitive scenario across the countries globally.
Ingestible Sensor Market Key Segments:
- Data Recorder
- Image Sensor
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- CapsoVision, Inc.
- Given Imaging, Ltd.
- HQ, Inc.
- MC10 Inc.
- Medimetrics Personalized Drug Delivery B.V.
- Microchips Biotech, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.