Insect media is used for cultivation of insect cell lines and organs for the proliferation of entomopathogenic viruses. They are also used in for the production of recombinant proteins, owing to their ability of quick multiplication of cells and protein modification.
The development of genetic engineering, recombinant DNA technology, and genomic and proteomic profiling have increased the demand of cell media. Furthermore, various applications of insect media such as its use in production of recombinant proteins, subunit vaccines, gene delivery vectors, and entomopathogenic viruses is anticipated to increase the insect media market growth.
In addition, increase in use of insect media as a research tool in academic and industrial research center fuels the market growth. However, stringent government regulations associated with the insect media hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to insect media are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of application and region. Based on application, the market is bifurcated into scientific research and industrial research. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global insect media market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Insect Media Market Key Segments:
- Scientific Research
- Industrial Research
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- iRadimed Corporation
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- B. Braun, Baxter International
- Becton, Dickinson
- Arcomed AG
- Hospira Inc
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Dr Reddy Laboratories Ltd
- Digicare Biomedical Technology