Insulated Glass Market Statistics - 2027
Insulated glass also known as insulating glass is a combination of several sheets of glasses, which are separated by a small space filled with air or other noble gases including argon and Krypton. Insulated glass is primarily used in the construction sector to reduce the heat transfer from the building to the outside environment. These glasses are used in residential and commercial buildings to maintain a comfortable temperature as well as a fixed humidity level indoors.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the global pandemic has severely affected the growth of the insulated glass market around the world.
- Due to the global economic downfall caused by the pandemic, the construction sector is expected to contract by a significant extent all over the globe. As a result, the demand for insulating glass in the construction sector has decreased steeply.
- The nationwide lockdowns and restrictions on national and international transport imposed by the governments of different nations has caused severe impacts on the supply chain of the raw material and finished products of the insulated glass market. This is also expected to have negative impacts on the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rapid urbanization and rise in number of construction projects across the globe increase the demand for insulated glass. These glasses not only provide proper insulation but also play a major role in the energy efficiency of the building. It helps in reduction of the cost of energy used for regulating the indoor temperature. The increase in concerns about efficient usage of energy and the rise in popularity of green building concept in the construction sector majorly drives the growth of the insulated glass market. However, high installation cost and the higher prices of insulating glasses limit the market growth.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region holds the major share of the insulated glass market due to the rapid infrastructural development and urbanization on the emerging economies of the region. The market in North America and Europe is also expected to witness lucrative growth opportunities because of rise in awareness about energy efficiency and surge in demand for energy vision buildings in the developed nations of the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global insulated glass industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global insulated glass market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global insulated glass market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global insulated glass market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Insulated Glass Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the insulated glass market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Insulated Glass Market Report Highlights
By Spacer Type
By Sealant Type
Key Market Players
Internorm International GmbH, Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, Central Glass Co., Ltd., JE Berkowitz (JEB), Viracon, H.B. Fuller, AGC Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Glaston Corporation, Guardian Glass