Insulated paints is a type of paint that blocks the transfer of heat through walls and reduces unwanted radiant heat loss and heat gain into a structure. Insulating paints can reflect or block heat from all sources such as heaters, fireplaces, radiators, and sunlight inside a building. These paints can either be applied to the interior wall or can be mixed with an additive on an existing paint. These paints are water based, and thus are non-toxic and environment friendly. They offer high thermal coefficient and low thermal conductivity preventing insulation and reflecting the infrared rays.
Rise in investments related to construction, such as commercial and industrial buildings, and growth in need to minimize energy costs related to residential and commercial buildings drives the market growth. Insulating paints are However, relative high cost and variation in oil prices may restrain this growth during the forecast period. Further, increase in number of construction projects is expected to provide substantial growth opportunity to the industry players.
The global insulated paint market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into acrylics, epoxy, polyurethane, and others. The application segment is bifurcated into interior and exterior. On the basis of end user, the market is classified into industrial, building & construction, automotive & transportation, marine, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as The Sherwin Willams, AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc., Asian Paints, Nippon Paints, Kansai Paints Co Ltd., Berger Paints India Limited, Igoe International Ltd., Peintures ROBIN S.A., and Mascoat, are also provided in the report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global insulated paint market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments from 2017 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Insulated Paint Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA