Insulated wall panels (IWP) are prefabricated insulated structural elements used in building walls. They replace the conventional stud or stick frame construction. They are made in a factory and shipped to job sites, where they are connected together to construct a building. Insulated panels can be used in almost any architectural setting, but are most common in residential constructions. The greatest advantage of these panels is that they provide superior and uniform insulation in comparison to more common methods of house construction. When installed appropriately, IWPs provide a more airtight dwelling, making the building more comfortable, energy-efficient, and quieter.
Growth of the construction industry owing to urbanization & simplified utility, along with lower costs of insulated wall panels drive the growth of the market. However, the fiscal slowdown in some regions is expected to hamper the market growth. The eco-friendly nature of insulated wall panels is expected to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the insulated wall panel market.
The report is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is divided into PU insulation panels and XPS insulation panels. By application the market is segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The significant players in the global insulation wall panels market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain a significant market share, with the key players being:
- ATAS International
- Ceco Building Systems
- Green Span Profiles
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kingspan Insulated Panels S.A. de C.V.
- Star Buildings Systems
- Nucor Building Systems
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the insulated wall panels market.
- In-depth analysis of the insulated wall panel market estimations for key segments has been conducted.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of insulated wall panels) assists in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global insulated wall panels market has been provided.
- Extensive analysis of the insulated wall panel market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies are analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the market.
Insulated Wall Panels Market Key Segments:
- PU Insulated Panels
- XPS Insulated Panels
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA