Insulated wall panels (IWP) are prefabricated insulated structural elements used in building walls. They replace the conventional stud or stick frame construction. They are made in a factory and shipped to job sites, where they are connected together to construct a building. Insulated panels can be used in almost any architectural setting, but are most common in residential constructions. The greatest advantage of these panels is that they provide superior and uniform insulation in comparison to more common methods of house construction. When installed appropriately, IWPs provide a more airtight dwelling, making the building more comfortable, energy-efficient, and quieter.
Growth of the construction industry owing to urbanization & simplified utility, along with lower costs of insulated wall panels drive the growth of the market. However, the fiscal slowdown in some regions is expected to hamper the market growth. The eco-friendly nature of insulated wall panels is expected to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the insulated wall panel market.
The report is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is divided into PU insulation panels and XPS insulation panels. By application the market is segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the insulated wall panels market.
- In-depth analysis of the insulated wall panel market estimations for key segments has been conducted.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of insulated wall panels) assists in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global insulated wall panels market has been provided.
- Extensive analysis of the insulated wall panel market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies are analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the market.
Insulated wall panels Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
STAR BUILDINGS SYSTEMS, CECO BUILDING SYSTEMS, KINGSPAN INSULATED PANELS S.A. DE C.V., CENTRIA, NUCOR BUILDING SYSTEMS, METL-SPAN, GREEN SPAN PROFILES, HUNTSMAN INTERNATIONAL LLC, MBCI, ATAS INTERNATIONAL