The integrated development environment is a software program, which provides related facilities such as debugger, built automation tool, and code editor to the computer programmers for software development. The integrated software environment simplifies programming and helps to debug program code. In addition, it minimizes time between software application development and their release.
Increased adoption of cloud technology and surge in need for faster application development are the major drivers of the global integrated development environment as a service. In addition, shift from desktop to web-based IDE solutions fuels the market growth. However, slow adoption of IDE as a service hinders the market growth. Conversely, increase in preference of IDE for mobile application development is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global integrated development environment as a service market is segmented on the basis of technology and region. The technology type segment includes PhpStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, and Dreamweaver. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Oracle, OpenClovis, Nitrous, Kony, Codeanywhere
Cloud9, Appcelerator, JetBrains sro, Codenvy, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global integrated development environment as a service market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Integrated Development Environment as a Service Market Key Segments:
- IntelliJ IDEA
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- JetBrains sro
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)