Integrated operating room (OR) is a reference to a conventional operating room, which consists of advanced technological devices. Devices used in the operating room include surgical displays, MRI scanners, C-Arms, surgical tables, surgical lighting, surgical booms, and insufflators. In addition, video camera systems, lighting, recording, and other related equipment such as light sources, surgical headlights, and image capture devices are an integral part of a modern OR.
Factors such as increasing demand for advanced systems such as minimally invasive surgery, increasing geriatric population, growing healthcare awareness, increasing service & support facilities regarding integrated rooms, and higher incidences of chronic diseases due to changes in lifestyle drive the market growth. However, high costs of instruments and reimbursement complications restrain the market growth. Moreover, increasing focus on emerging nations, rise in the demand for telehealth, and rise in funds for healthcare increase the opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The integrated operating room market is segmented on the basis of product, device, application, and region. On the basis of product it is segmented into HD display systems, audio & video management system, and recording & documentation system. On the basis of device, it is segmented into operating table, operating room lights, intraoperative diagnostic devices, and operating room communication systems. Operating tables are further sub-segmented into mobile operating tables, stationary operating table, and operating room lights.
Operating room lights are further sub-segmented into surgical rooms and surgical imaging displays. Operating room communication systems are further sub-segmented into audio visual and operating room communication systems. On the basis of application it is segmented into therapeutic and diagnostic imaging. Therapeutics is further sub-segmented into cardiovascular, neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, biopsy, orthopedic surgery, laparoscopy surgery, and emergency care. Diagnostic imaging is further sub-segmented into digital subtraction angiography, fluoroscopy, and 3D tomography. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players in the market include Stryker Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Getinge AB, IntegriTech, Image Stream Medical, Inc., Cook Medical, Eschmann Equipment, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand various types of systems used for integrated operating rooms.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Integrated Operating Room Market Key Segments:
- HD Display Systems
- Audio and Video Management System
- Recording and Documentation System
- Operating Tables
- Mobile Operating Tables
- Stationary Operating Table
- Operating Room Lights
- Operating Room Lights
- Surgical Booms
- Surgical Imaging Displays
- Intraoperative Diagnostic Devices
- Operating Room Communication Systems
- Audio Visual
- Operating Room Integration System
- Thoracic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Laparoscopy Surgery
- Emergency Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Digital Subtraction Angiography
- 3D Tomography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA