Intelligent buildings provide cost-effective and environment friendly optimizations and involve integrated communication infrastructure that is connected and managed by various services. These buildings focus to minimize life time cost of hardware and facilitates efficient management of resources. Benefits associated with intelligent building include self-monitoring, increased safety and security, and high speed connectivity.
The increase in IoT technology predominantly drive the market. In addition, rise in concerns about energy efficiency in buildings further fuel the market growth. Growth in concerns about security and privacy-related issues hinder the growth of the market. The use of machine learning technology and artificial intelligence provides market development opportunities.
The global intelligent building market is segmented on the basis of service, end user, and region. On the basis of service, it is divided into fire alarm management, energy management, and lightening services. Based on end user, it is bifurcated into design engineers and property investors. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Johnson Controls, EMC, Schneider Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Philips N.V., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Siemens AG, SOMFY, Cisco Systems, Inc, and Intel Corporation.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Intelligent Building Market Key Segments:
By Service Type
- Fire alarm management
- Energy Management
- Lightening Services
By End User
- Design Engineers
- Property Investors
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Philips N.V.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Siemens AG
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Intel Corporation