Intelligent emergency response system is communication infrastructure designed to assist in case of emergency. With the rise in demand for personal security, intelligence emergency response systems are at forefront of the adoption as consumers look to various surveillance and intrusion detection system. Mircom, Honeywell International Inc, and Alcatel-Lucent, are some of the key players in the intelligent emergency response system market.
Increase in adoption of intelligent emergency response system in mining projects management is expected to fuel the market during forecast period. Further, rise in demand for personal security and increase of hazardous industries, is also anticipated to boost the market growth. However, limited awareness among the developing regions and high installation cost is expected to restraint the market growth. Moreover, favorable government regulation towards intelligence emergency response system provides ample of growth opportunities.
The report segments the intelligence emergency response system market on the basis of product type, communication technology, industry verticals, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is divided into fire detection & alarm, communications & voice entry, security & access control, and others.
On the basis of communication technologies, it is classified into satellite phones, vehicle-ready gateways, emergency response radars, and others. On the basis of industry verticals, it is categorized into energy & utilities, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, healthcare & life sciences, government & defense, telecom & IT, hospitality, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Mircom, Honeywell International Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Athoc Inc., United Technologies Corporation, ATI System Inc., Enera International AB, Siemens Ag, Everbridge Inc., and Vocal Technologies.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global intelligence emergency response system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Intelligent Emergency Response System Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Fire Detection & Alarm
- Communications & Voice Entry
- Security & Access Control
By Communication Technologies
- Satellite Phones
- Vehicle-Ready Gateways
- Emergency Response Radars
By Industry Verticals
- Energy & Utilities
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Defense
- Telecom & IT
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA