Interactive Tables Market Outlook – 2027
Interactive tables are beneficial tools for both students and educators in a classroom. They are also known as multi-touch tables. These devices make learning easier and are increasingly adopted by schools. It helps students to explore subjects and provide solutions to problems as they are preloaded with software and learning materials.
Thus, collaborative learning has been made easier with the help of this technology. Apart from education they are used in applications such as exhibition, control room, retail, trade shows, hospitality, and transportation. Innovations in next generation technologies will pave ways for better interactive tables.
The global interactive tables market is segmented on the basis of technology, screen size, application, and region. Based on technology, the interactive tables market is divided into LCD, LED, capacitive, and others. In terms of screen size, the market is categorized into less than 32 inch, 32 inch to 65 inch, and above 65 inch.
On the basis of application, the market is segregated into education, exhibition, control room, retail, trade show, hospitality, transportation, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global interactive tables industry include DigaliX, Box Light Corporation, Garamantis GmbH, Eyefactive GmbH, HORIZON DISPLAY, IDEUM LLC, MARVEL TECHNOLOGY, MMT GmbH & Co., Intermedia Touch, and Others. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
Top Impacting Factors
Rise in demand for gamification and dynamic nature of these tables, which enhances customer experience are the major drivers of the interactive tables market growth. In addition, rise in trend of interactive tables in events and tradeshows and technology advancements boost the market further. However, high cost incurred for customization of these tables hinder the market growth. Moreover, growth in entertainment and healthcare creates positive impact on the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish theMarket
Platform 46 range of Windows 8 multi-touch tables was launched by IDEUM by collaborating with Touch Systems division of 3M. It offers two tables-one being the standing height table and other coffee tables. It has a bezel free, 46” LCD display having resolution of 1920 x 1080 and an integrated computer system. It has all basic features of a computer such as RAM, storage, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. They are used in public places such as museums, schools, libraries, and trade shows.
Surge in Use in Education Sector
Due to advent of technologies, collaborative learning has become much easier by using interactive tables, which has led to rise in its use in the education sector. Moreover, it being user friendly, can be used by students of all age groups. It helps kids learn essential skills as most content includes games, which lead to better understanding of concepts. It helps kids to learn emotional, social, and reading skills as games are preloaded in tables for this specific market. Various built in features enhance the product as it allows teachers to update lessons and evaluate students when needed.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global interactive tables market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global interactive tablesmarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global interactive tablesmarket growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global interactive tables market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- Global market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have significant led to decline in demand for interactive tables.
- Global factories have struggled to manufacture, integrate and assemble new technologies as workers have stayed in their homes and even the already available devices in various warehouses cannot be transported due to current rules and regulations, which, in turn, has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on interactive tables market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these products are gradually going to increase as various growing industries
Questions Answered in the Interactive TablesMarket Research Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the interactive tables market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the interactive tables market size?
- How current interactive tables markettrends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Interactive Tables Market Report Highlights
By Screen size
Key Market Players
Ideum, Teknion, U-Touch, CURO Facilities Solutions, Akela, CompuMaster Technologies, Exertis, MYTOUCH Interactive, Advanced Intelligence, MultiTaction