An interbody fusion cage is an artificial device used in spinal fusion procedures to maintain foraminal height and decompression. Interbody fusion cage, known as spine cage, are artificial cylindrical or squared shaped artificial devices, which are usually threaded. Interbody fusion cage is required when there is an extra bone growth between the spaces present in the spinal discs.
These devices are made from titanium, carbon fiber, or allograft femur. The major factors that drive the market growth is the increased demand for interbody fusion cage surgeries due to advantages that allow the surgeon to directly decompress nerves and reconstruct the spine. Hence, spinal stability can be established and is helpful in deformity correction. Further, low awareness among individuals and healthcare professionals, especially from developing economies, is expected to restraint the market.
The global interbody fusion cage market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into lumbar, cervical, thoraco-lumbar, and thoracic. Based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals, clinics, medical centers, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as LDR, DePuy Synthes, Aurora Spine, B. Braun, Benvenue Medical, Ulrich Medical, RD MEDIKAL Inc., HPI Medical, Biotechni Orthopedie, and SOFEMED International, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global interbody fusion cage market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Interbody Fusion Cage Market Keysegments:
By End User
- Medical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA