An intermittent catheter is a medical device used to empty the urinary bladder when an individual is not able to do it naturally. Intermittent catheters usually consist of a drainage bag that assists in capturing the urine. Key factors that drive the market growth are growth in geriatric population globally, rise in incidence of urinary incontinence, and favorable reimbursement scenario. However, low awareness among population in developing countries, such as India, China and Brazil, may impede the market growth. The introduction of cost-efficient products in developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil is expected to present lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global intermittent catheters market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into non-coated intermittent, coated intermittent, and pre-lubricated intermittent catheters. Further, based on application, this market is classified into male length, kids length, and female length catheters. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as Coloplast, Bard Medical Inc., Hollister Co., Medtronic plc, Teleflex Inc., Wellspect Healthcare, ConvaTec Group plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., and B. Braun Melsungen AG, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global intermittent catheters market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Intermittent Catheters Market Key Segments:
- Non-coated Intermittent Catheters
- Coated Intermittent Catheters
- Pre-lubricated Intermittent Catheters
- Male Length Catheters
- Kids Length Catheter
- Female Length Catheter
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA