Internal tissue sealants are medical devices used after a surgery or a traumatic injury to seal or hold external tissue such as skin and internal tissues such as blood vessels. The global internal tissue sealants market is driven by the need to seal the wounds after injuries or surgeries as it may cause enormous blood loss, which will eventually lead to death, and the launch of cost-effective products in developing economies. However, rise in implementation of minimally invasive surgeries, owing to their higher efficiency and low complications as compared to internal tissue sealants, may restraint the market growth. Furthermore, increase in number of cardiovascular surgeries in Asia-Pacific is expected to create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global internal tissue sealants market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into fibrin-based, collagen-based, protein-based, and synthetic sealants. Based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and specialty clinics. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Baxter International Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Pfizer Inc., Tissuemed Ltd., Sanofi S.A., Braun Melsungen AG, C.R. Bard, Inc., CryoLife Inc., and Cohera Medical, Inc., are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global internal tissue sealants market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Internal Tissue Sealants Market Key Segments:
- Synthetic Sealants
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA