Internet of Nano Things is the integration of nanoscale devices with existing communication network with high-speed internet. It comprises miniature sensors connected to each other via Nano network to get data from objects. The evolution of Nanotechnologies, Internet of Things (IoT), Nano machines, and Internet of Nano things (IoNT) is expected to have immense impact on advanced development in every field such as smart homes, smart cities, and others. The most advanced and sophisticated technologies are used by IoNT for data accumulation that help them expand the scope and implement advanced applications as compared to IoT.
The global Internet of Nano Things market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to growth in number of connected devices, high demand for ubiquitous connectivity, high adoption of IoT among end user industries, and need for better connectivity across the world.
Further, advancements in Nano technology and growth in awareness about the benefits of IoNT among enterprises to improve their rate of data transfer between end point devices at minimum complexity is expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the IoNT market. However, issues with privacy and security mechanism hamper the market growth. There is a need to enhance the services offered through IoNT, and thus introduce a renewed service-oriented architecture to make nano network and nano sensors compatible to hold large volume data without compromising the security.
The report segments the Internet of Nano Things market on the basis of communication type, device type, industry vertical, and geography. As per communication type, the market is bifurcated into short distance and long distance. Short distance communication is further studied across Zigbee, LI-FI, Femtocell, near-field communication (NFC), and Ultra Wideband (UWB). Long-distance communication is segmented into WI-FI and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). Based on device type, the market is divided into nano phones, nano cameras, nano processors, nano sensors, nano power system, nano memory cards, nano antennas & receivers, and others. As per industry vertical the market is studied across aerospace & defense, healthcare & life science, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, energy & utilities, retail, public sector, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as CISCO Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent Sa, Gemalto N.V., IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Qualcomm Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., and Siemens AG are also provided in this report.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global Internet of Nano Things (IoNT) market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Internet Of Nano Things Market Key Segments:
By Communication Type
- Short distance
- Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Ultra Wideband (UWB)
- Long distance
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
By Device Type
- Nano Phones
- Nano Cameras
- Nano Processors
- Nano Sensors
- Nano Power System
- Nano Memory Cards
- Nano Antennas & Receivers
By Industry Vertical
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Sector
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East