The Internet of Vehicles (IOV) can be defined as the integration of an inter-vehicle network, an intra-vehicle network, and vehicular mobile internet. The IOV technology enables the communication between the vehicles, infrastructure, and people to reduce the accident rate by guiding and supervising the vehicles.
The growth in demand for the intelligent parking systems and the need to reduce accidents are some of the factors, which drive the market growth. However, lack of communication standards and poor ICT infrastructure hinder the market. In addition, the market is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the chip, automotive, and sensor manufacturers.
The report segments the IOV market based on technology and geography. Based on technology, the market is divided into WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, HSPA, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Ford Motor Company, Texas Instruments Inc., Audi AG, Intel Corporation, SAP, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Apple Inc., Google Inc., IBM Corporation, and Cisco Systems Inc., are also provided in the report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global internet of vehicle market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Internet of Vehicles Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Ford Motor Company
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Audi AG
- Intel Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Apple Inc.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.