Intravenous products are medical devices used in assisting, preventing, and treatment of various disorders such as cancer, ophthalmic diseases, ostomy, and respiratory diseases. These devices are used to deliver nutrients, drugs, and fluids, such as antibiotics, antipyretics, and analgesics. These products are also used in blood transfusions and in the correction of electrolyte disparities in patients. This intravenous product packaging market is driven by the increase in geriatric population and rise in chronic diseases, owing to the change in lifestyle. In addition, many key players have set up direct distribution channels to facilitate easy flow of business, leading to minimized overall run cost, which aids market growth. However, the availability of many alternative products and low awareness among healthcare professionals, especially in developing economies, may impede the market growth. Moreover, technological advancements in intravenous products are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global intravenous product packaging market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into IV bags, cannulas, and others. Further, based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals, clinic, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Baxter Inc., Nipro Pvt. Ltd., Renolit Group, Sippex Medippex Group, Wipak Group, Amcor Ltd, B. Braun Medicals, Dupont, MRK Healthcare and Neotec Medical Industries are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global intravenous product packaging market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Intravenous Product Packaging Market Key Segments:
- IV Bags
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA